• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Golden Warthog???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endgame

:D
Take a close look. It's not golden, that's just the angle that te guy is looking at it from.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
No, it's true, there is such a thing as the golden warthog...though it is nearly impossible to get, and isn't even worth it

In one level, there is a sign with a golden warthog, and what you have to do is get 16 players (This is the nearly impossible part, because how are you going to get 16 people to agree to this without shooting each other)

Then, once you get the 16 people, everyone has to have a sniper rifle, and aim at this one specific spot on the sign

All 16 people have to shoot it at the same exact time, and when they do, a golden warthog appears....

There isn't really anything special about this warthog, other than that it is gold, and has no weapon at all in the back seat...

I remember reading something aobut that if the 16 people shoot it with a rocket launcher at the same time, then all weapons you pick up have unlimited ammo, but this isn't confirmed

JafarAlfalfa

Wow, has anyone tried this before? Please share! I never knew about this before. All I got was the Scarab Gun with my friends and i thought that was it. Well... guess i was wrong.

JafarAlfalfa

T

Tuesmiddt

Um, is the Golden Warthog even worth all that effort? Like said before, the Golden Warthog is just a normal Warthog without a weapon in the back seat painted gold, right? But I guess it could be fun to try it.

King_Mickey1000

I taste like chicken
Somewhere up high...getting ready to snipe your as
TheMuffinMan said:
No, it's true, there is such a thing as the golden warthog...though it is nearly impossible to get, and isn't even worth it

In one level, there is a sign with a golden warthog, and what you have to do is get 16 players (This is the nearly impossible part, because how are you going to get 16 people to agree to this without shooting each other)

Then, once you get the 16 people, everyone has to have a sniper rifle, and aim at this one specific spot on the sign

All 16 people have to shoot it at the same exact time, and when they do, a golden warthog appears....

There isn't really anything special about this warthog, other than that it is gold, and has no weapon at all in the back seat...

I remember reading something aobut that if the 16 people shoot it with a rocket launcher at the same time, then all weapons you pick up have unlimited ammo, but this isn't confirmed

Well that sucks!How can i get 16 people with SNIPERS?!Almost every time Im trying to do Super Jumps and stuff some bastards are killing everyone....
So the Golden Warthog doesnt do anything?I heard it goes like 10 times faster....oh well...

KeybladeKid1127

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
Sounds like something that would have to be coordinated during a lan party.

But no, not worth it.

Foe_Hammer

listenin to metallica and blowin' some zombie's he
I dunno,i'de like to pip around on a machine like that even without the gun.

golden_warthog_jpg_01.jpg

darkriku14

beginning and end
ive never tried that b4, but it's practically impossible to get 16 ppl with snipers, so im probably never going to get it T_T

Kingdom Keyblade

Oy... I can't believe anyone actually thinks the Golden warthog is actually in the game. Bungie stated in a weekly update a loooong time ago that the Golden Hog isnt real, all of the supposed "methods" to get it are made by people with too much time on their hands. If it were real, my Xbox Live friends and I would have all seen it in a game by now. There was a golden hog, but it was from a modded Xbox where a guy switched the hog's colors and figured out how to remove the gun. Someone could still get in the back and look like they were manning the turret, but there was nothing to fire. That's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back