• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Golden Sun DS Annnounced

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
golden sun was just announced. i'll update with new info when it is available

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Re: Golden Sun DS ANnnounced

those games were good for the GBA it'll probably be better on the DS

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

yeah, I was pretty happy when I saw this. Nintendo! Good job! : D

S

Shadow Soldier

Looked alright, graphically, the game could look better, or hell, go back to the way it was. I'd still download it.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

Yeah, I'm not too happy with the graphics stuff. I was quite pleased with the original 2D type thing. Golden Sun was probably my fav game on GB Adv

S

Shadow Soldier

I didn't see a whole lot of the video, because I was too busy updating the damn Nintendo E3 thread.. but I saw summons and some jumping across pits, it looks.... really slow.

afrobutt

Silver Member
but I saw summons and some jumping across pits, it looks.... really slow.

what do you mean by slow?

looks alright. i expected to be much more excited since i've been yearning a new golden sun for years, but there wasn't much in the trailer. the 3-d visuals are to be expected, and not that big of a deal. though, is this a remake of the 1st or a new installment to the series?

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
what do you mean by slow?

looks alright. i expected to be much more excited since i've been yearning a new golden sun for years, but there wasn't much in the trailer. the 3-d visuals are to be expected, and not that big of a deal. though, is this a remake of the 1st or a new installment to the series?

I don't know.

That character they showed did look quite a bit like Isaac though. . .

afrobutt

Silver Member
most rpgs are slow paced, and it looked no different uhhh, pace-wise to the other golden suns. plus it only showed about 2 min of issac(?) jumping once, and then summon animations

Reifon

Honestly I could care less about the graphics, but if Felix is the main character again then F that. Give me back my Isaac. I saw the video, the guy looks like Isaac, but I want some confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back