• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Goku vs Superman

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who wins in a fight?

• Goku

Votes: 24 63.2%
  • Superman

Votes: 14 36.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

trini202

Who wins?

my.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
In my honest opinion, I would say Goku. I've read some Superman comics, but not that many, so my knowledge of his power is limited to a certin extent, but I've read the entire Dragonball series manga, and I'd find it pretty hard to believe that Superman would be more powerful than Goku.

A

Azrael

Goku, he will totally pwn Superman with his various Super Saiyan powered up forms

wh1ttle

I'm going to have to say Goku. The fight would bascially go like this.

Goku vs Supermanm, Round 1: Superman easily wins.

Goku: I have a new fighter for you to face! *Enter Gohan, or Vegeta*

Superman then destroys them too, while Goku in someway receives some ungodly powerup.

Round 2: Goku destroys Superman.

Rabello

Superman looks gay, but
goku28.jpg
doesn't? riiiight...

Superman would kill the badly drawn monkeyboy.

jexamine

goku will win! superman's gay hehehhe...

goku has vast reserved of unknown power and unknown potential. heck he can turn into super saiyan 5 with a blink of the eye

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
1. Super Saiyan 5 is not real.

I freaklin love Superman and Goku. Superman is my favorite superhero and we all know his strength is on a massive scale while Goku is my favorite anime character and we all know that his strength is on a massive scale. We will never know the answer to this question unless Akira, Jerry Siegel, and Joe Shuster collab to make the fight. Until then we will never know.

Thread ova.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
goku will win! superman's gay hehehhe...

goku has vast reserved of unknown power and unknown potential. heck he can turn into super saiyan 5 with a blink of the eye

Despite the fact that there is no such thing as a Super Saiyan 5. :glare:

Anyway, I say Goku, because I honestly believe that he could kill Superman.

very differentiable
Awards
With some reasoning, the winner is known beforehand. Supermans powers are relying on the sun, a single powerfull spirit bomb could destroy the sun, turning superman in an average human. Now you can say thread ova.

T

Tyler Durden

ACTUALLY, NEITHER OF THEM WOULD WIN. THEY ARE BOTH FICTIONAL CHARACTERS CREATED IN THEIR OWN SEPARATE WORLDS, EXISTING ONLY ON THE PAPER THEY ARE PRINTED ON AND THE MINDS THAT ARE READING IT. THE MEETING OF THESE CHARACTERS IS TOTALLY LUDICROUS, BECAUSE:

1: THEY AREN'T REAL, AND THUS THEY CAN'T REALLY FIGHT
2: THEY LIVE IN ENTIRELY SEPARATE WORLDS
3: THEY HAVE ALMOST NO MOTIVATION

NOW, EVEN IF THESE WERE ALL TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION, THERE IS ALSO THE FACT THAT THE PUBLISHERS, EDITORS, AND WRITERS WOULD NEVER ALLOW THESE CHARACTERS TO MEET. EACH WOULD BE AFRAID THAT THE POPULARITY OF THE ONE WOULD OVERSHADOW THE OTHER, WHEREAS IN FACT THEY ARE BOTH DECLINING IN TERMS OF SOCIAL ACCEPTANCE. NOW, A MEETING OF SUPERMAN AND SPIDERMAN IS MORE LOGICAL, BUT WE WON'T GET INTO THAT HERE.

SO, ASSUMING THAT THEY DID FIGHT, IT WOULD BE DIFFICULT TO DECIDE WHO WINS. SUPERMAN, WHILST BEING IMMENSELY POWERFUL ON EARTH, MAY BE ENTIRELY POWERLESS IN GOKU'S WORLD. IT IS ALMOST LIKE HAVING A SHITLOAD OF KRYPTONITE, BUT THE EFFECTS COULD BE WORSE. AND THEN, GOKU MAY BE IN AN ODD STATE. HE TURNS INTO A CHILD, AND HE HAS A TAIL. IMAGINE RIPPING THAT BITCH OUT.

IT WOULD FUCKING HURT.

very differentiable
Awards
So, it's about who wins, i don't care about some fictional planet.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Goku. I hate Superman. Hes such a Pansy. And what a lame haircut id be surprised if he wasnt gay.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YEAH SUPERMAN IS PROBABLY GAY!!!!!!!:lol:

Despite the fact that there is no such thing as a Super Saiyan 5. :glare:

Anyway, I say Goku, because I honestly believe that he could kill Superman.

yES THER IS NO SUCH THING AS SS5 BUT GOKU WILL STILL PWN OVER SM.

So, it's about who wins, i don't care about some fictional planet.

YUP BUT OVERALL GOKU WILL KILL SUPERMAN WITHOUT USING SUPER SAYAN POWERS.^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back