• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

goku agsainst yoda.who would win?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

which is most likely

• goku would killyoda and go sleep with his wife

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • yoda would kill goku and get dbz powers

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • goku would kill yoda and do nothing

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • yoda would goku and get nothing

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Strange scenario indeed, but this is cloud and ninja (hey, btw).

I'd go for Yoda...he'd have more reason to try and destroy Goku.

cloud and ninja

Kawaiikousuke said:
Er..weird man...just weird...I say Goku....>_>

CN WTF were you thinking when you made this up
ok first of all plz stop calling me CN and call me CAN plz.and i was think hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ya know yoda looks like a scrodum with ears and i was also thinking could goku beat yoda

black acid

Heros need Villains
violent_anger said:
ahem, in star wars, the force is able to push stars and suns together, as you may guess, the entire galaxy goes to ****. yoda said that size does not matter

the "force" is heavly over rated by by fanboy's ree-writing what george lucus finshed. . .yoda's only chance like zero said is to lecture Goku till he dies. . .I hear that's rather useful none the less. . .

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
THIS was the one I was waiting for, all the stupid people saying Superman could beat a force weilder, or Sephiroth could beat one, or that anyone short of a Z warrior or force weilder could beat Sephy. Now we have the Apex. Every other crossover poll these are on they would win easily, but against each other.

How bout this, if AT is writting it, Yoda wins because he lives in reality if TOEI writes it, Goku wins, because clearly Goku=god in their version of the show.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
violent_anger said:
yoda would kill goku. the force is poweful, and even without it, the lightsaber would be enough to win. its like david vs goliath, but david has a machine gun.

See, I think Yoda might win too, but ONLY with the force, the destructo disk IS a lightsaber (they both have the same qualites, they can cut ANYTHING) so Gouk all ready has seen that, not to mention, Yoda is not as fast as Goku, the only way Yoda wins is with the force, without it Goku tears him apart. Lightsaber<KaMeHaMeHa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back