• Hello KHInsider Forum Members! Please hide all spoilers and discussion for Final Fantasy VII Remake in a spoiler tag, keep all titles spoiler-free, and do not share any videos/streams/images prior to April 9th 9pm Pacific Time. Anybody who fails to comply will be banned immediately for a week.

Going to Europe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Awards
Yeah, for everybody who noticed, I haven't been on lately. Well, I've been busy earning up some walking around money for a trip to Europe. I leave on the 8th, and I'll be gone for about two weeks or so. Probably won't get the chance to sign in, so I just thought you all deserved the 411.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
  • Retired Staff
My friend is currently Backpacking thru Europe

The way he's been updating me sounds more like a Sex tour more then anything.

Anyway have fun.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Awards
Oh? Where in Europe? Have fun :D
Denmark, Germany, and Switzerland. We'll be spending most of our time on foot or a train, barely spending any time in places that would have been a suitable vacation all on their own.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Awards
Can I be frank with you guys? My mom's the one who planned this whole thing, and honestly, I think this is gonna be a disaster. We'll be spending four days in Denmark, and the rest of the time, we'll be traveling across germany, barely spending a day in any one place.