• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Going Softly Into This Dark Night- A Goodbye

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
So, this is it. As of Monday, U.S. Time, I will be gone from these forums, probably forever, or at least for an undisclosed amount of time. So, this is basically a place for people to leave goodbyes, crituqes, comments and any other stuff you want to leave.

Most of you may not know me, but I have lurked here for almost 2 years, just pecking at things while friends such as Shadilicous Reminisce, formely known as Shattered Redemption, and Kissui Tensai drove by me, leading towards the top while I lay in the lower parts of obscurity. These past 2 years have been an interesting and great time for me, but my life is leading else where, so, here's a place to berate me and leave other forms of flattery till I leave for good.

So, the countdown begins......

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
Uh yeah, moving this to the community board.

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
Dude, hit me up on AIM or something email whenever you can haha Tell me how the music is going and school with all those damn AP classes. Your a cool dude. Good luck with all those plans of yours =P

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
Thanks Saito, i'll get on in a sec.

And as for you Good Dr. I've just gotten bored with things here. I usually lurk in the Roleplay section and it just hasn't been the same since they started Balamb Gardens. From there I used Kissui Tensai's rps to keep my creative juices flowing during second semester of school and through the summer, but with him out of commission I came to the relization that his rps were all that kept me here, and that wasn't enough anymore.

Back