• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Going off of the TGS trailer...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wottles

Might we get a Darkside version of the 'countless' heartless battle from Secret Episode/ 1000 heartless from KH 2?

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
1000 heartless battle with every single one of them replaced by a Darkside. Let's see the PS4 Pro handle that.

Seriously though, it would be kind cool to get a place full of huge enemies, even if you don't fight them and just need to go through it. I really like big bosses like the titans in KH1 Coliseum and Behemoths, they're intimidating and you can usually climb on them which is awesome.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Well, 99% of them would probably be pre-rendered so it could actually work.
Quite the challenge though, I'd suppose. xD

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm really looking forward to seeing how powerful this engine really is. If those Darksides aren't pre-rendered or jpegs as we fight them, I have great expectations of KH3

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Rather get something like 30,000 shadows battle,similar to the aqua section in the secret episode.Fighting more than 1 darkside doesn't sound fun,unless they find ways for us to attack most of the time at the same time.

appleboy82791

Awards
1000 Darkside battle? Damn. That's a lot. If something like that happened, the Darksides would have to be seriously nerfed compared to how they are in the other games. Otherwise, such a battle would last several hours.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Rather get something like 30,000 shadows battle,similar to the aqua section in the secret episode.Fighting more than 1 darkside doesn't sound fun,unless they find ways for us to attack most of the time at the same time.

Sounds like the perfect time to teach users how to use Attraction Flow, if you ask me

Muke

whatever
Awards
Actually, this has me hyped even more for 0.2!
Why can't it be January already…

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I know imagine Aqua traversing with flowmotion, jumping on the heads of the hordes of Darksides.

appleboy82791

Awards
Actually, this has me hyped even more for 0.2!
Why can't it be January already…

You know, I'm actually kind of glad the game got delayed until January. That's the perfect time for this game to come out. There's too much stuff going on in December. If the game came out in December, I would be stretched too thin trying to play it as much as I want. But January and February are the dead of winter when I'm depressed and just waiting for spring to come around. So I'll have this game to help me stave off the winter boredom.

Muke

whatever
Awards
You know, I'm actually kind of glad the game got delayed until January. That's the perfect time for this game to come out. There's too much stuff going on in December. If the game came out in December, I would be stretched too thin trying to play it as much as I want. But January and February are the dead of winter when I'm depressed and just waiting for spring to come around. So I'll have this game to help me stave off the winter boredom.
Uuuh, I'm glad, too. Did my post say "I don't like that it's been delayed" unintentionally?

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Yep. If they can have it run properly in a cutscene, it should be able to work in gameplay as well.

I didn't even seriously think we could get that scene in the game as playable, but if it's really possible then it would be beyond cool. That place looked so awesome and had that End of the World vibe. If not in 0.2, maybe in KH3. Hype is real q_q KH has never been about great graphics but man the new engine looks so good.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I didn't even seriously think we could get that scene in the game as playable, but if it's really possible then it would be beyond cool. That place looked so awesome and had that End of the World vibe. If not in 0.2, maybe in KH3. Hype is real q_q KH has never been about great graphics but man the new engine looks so good.

It's running in-engine, so yeah it's definitely possible. That final area is right outside Maleficent's castle, by the way. It's the Enchanted Dominion segment of 0.2.

If I had to guess, I'd guess that's the final segment before whatever happens with Mickey and Aqua's actions cause the area to collapse - that mixed with Sora restoring the worlds leads Aqua to fall into the void left behind by the worlds being restored - hence Aqua accepting her fate and then ol' Mick shows up.

That's just a guess though.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Just curious, how does one notice if something ids in-engine or not?

Kounelli

Awards
^-- I can typically tell based on the style of the CG, if it's shinier, more refined, etc. then it's CG. If the movements are more laggy or the lighting is less impressive than it's in game. I think the frame-rate is different too if I am not mistaken. CG is movie style frame rate whereas in game is more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back