• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Going forward.... Are we DONE with Agrabah and Olympus Colliseum now?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are we done with these worlds?

• Yes

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Not on your life

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters

Soldier

Awards
Hello,

Spur of the moment, I know, but i've got to ask this question. These two worlds have taken up 2 world slots in almost every entry. It was fun the first time, but at this stage in the game, is there any story left to tell with these two worlds? Is there anyone on planet earth who will be legitimately upset if they don't appear. It's no secret that I hate these worlds with a burning passion, it's overdone at this point and I know why. Both Aladdin and Hercules are public domain, you can make a story, I can make a story, no one gets sued. They were what little Nomura was given back in KH 1, and they served their purpose in 2. Unless you want to see highly defined sand on the unreal engine 4 (which Destiny Islands already gave us) neither of these worlds will bring anything new to the table.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I seriously doubt it.

The only world I’m certain we’ll never see again is Deep Jungle. I've given up hope on ever seeing the Radiant Garden castle again, too.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Olympus in KHIII felt like a bit of a swansong -- I could see Hades coming back, but not the world itself.

Agrabah, on the other hand, still has one more story left to tell with King of Thieves and honestly I would not mind going back there again just to experience the world with better graphics.

Graceful Schemer

I want Agrabah with KH3's Olympus treatment. There is still The King of Thieves. A Lamp-transformed Keyblade and a Genie Summon would be neat. Maybe Agrabah can be the starting world of the next/'KH4' entry like how Olympus is. After that, sure these two worlds probably should not appear for at least a while.

Veevee

Awards
Don't really think so. They even had this horrendous union cross "joke" where the keykids as well as Chirithy say something about being to Agrabah AGAIN which the developers probably thought funny, which it might have been, if it hadn't been such a bother to this point and they were about to send us there again.
For Olympus, I'm just sick of Hercules' fish face, that guy looked so damn lifeless in KH3 and I don't like any of the characters much. Please, let it finally be over, there's nothing left to tell.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I still want my cobra Jafar in a game with a decent battle system.

Neo_

Awards
I'm with you, but believe or not, Agrabah is actually most people's most-wanted world for a potential KH4.

k99y77

Awards
I hope both Olympus Coliseum and Agrabah are in the future game and hopefully they bring back tournaments, 2nd/multiple visits (like KH2), and sub worlds in KH4 .

Last edited:

Pokie

Hercules ? Would say so, there's nothing really left they can do with that universe.

Aladdin ? No, they could do a King of Thieves world. Well, I'm crossing fingers that they will one day.

I still want my cobra Jafar in a game with a decent battle system.

SNES Aladdin ? Lmao. I mean there's a cobra Jafar boss battle and throwing apples?

Sora3000

Awards
If Olympus is to come back, they need to come up with a new story and/or have new tournaments. But I definitely want Agrabah to come back for the Aladdin and the King of Thieves plot.

Ginalea00

Awards
There are no reasons to visit Olympus again. Those who want tournaments, they could incorporate them in a Sword in the Stone world. They did jousting tournaments in the film so that area could be used for battle tournaments like the coliseum.

10 years ago I would have said no to Agrabah but I’d like to see it with the new graphics. They need a new story though without Jafar though.

Sora1274

I can imagine this being really unpopular to say because we have seen so much of Olympus in almost every other game, but that’s one world I’m fine if we never say bye to. Also I know they don’t want to give Phil lines cause of the tragic passing of the voice actor, but I need more Phil even if they have to add text bubbles just for his parts where he acknowledges Sora Donald and goofy as true heroes.

Kuroboshi

I wouldn't mind seeing them again. Like others said, there's still material to make a world based on Alladin sequel. For Olympus Colliseum i would rather have it gone and have another mirage arena that would be run by Hades.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Nomura did say he was still interested in Hades in Ultimania. Because of that I can see Olympus returning at least once in the next saga. Though Hades himself can always appear outside of his world and be a major Disney antagonist alongside Maleficent.

Agrabah as others mentioned still has one more story to tell. Even if Jasmine is no longer a Princess of Heart.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
With the concept of alternate worldlines being thrown around, I don't think any Disney film is out of the running, regardless of whether we've seen it before or not. Technology will continue to improve, and Disney will do more with their IP which means more potential for stories and more ways to reinvent the stories we've already been through.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
With the concept of alternate worldlines being thrown around, I don't think any Disney film is out of the running, regardless of whether we've seen it before or not.

Yeah I agree. To add, it's hard not to include Disney with all the success they've had with the series. It does make us very curious with what they do when and if they get green lighted for the next game.

WhinyAcademic

Awards
Olympus still has the TV series they could mine for material if they wanted, but honestly, III did feel like the swan song. We got the Titan invasion. We got Olympus and Zeus. Nomura still loves Hades so maybe he’ll become a recurring villain without his world and become Maleficent’s left hand or something (with Pete as the right hand). All the lampshading about Hades’ umpteenth plot, the narration saying that III was when the time was finally right. I feel like the world should be retired to help put some contrast between the Xehanort saga and the next saga.

Agrabah could still do King of Thieves and have a swan song like Olympus for III. And yes, a cobra Jafar Boss still hasn’t been done, if we finally got all four Titans we can get a cobra Jafar. Something really different needs to be done, though. I’m so sick of Agrabah even though it hasn’t appeared as often as Olympus. Honestly by default if it comes back, it’ll be on the level of an Olympus upgrade, so I wouldn’t mind seeing it again in Unreal Engine and all.

disney233

Awards
Am I the only one who thinks it's stupid to have Agrabah come back JUST so people can fight Jafar AGAIN.......but as a cobra? By that logic just like soloing the Organization AGAIN we may as well bring back dead Disney villains AGAIN and fight them....A G A I N. Like people said Agrabah has King of Thieves. Also both of the two have had television series in the past. So should they come back for an encore, Square can just use those aspects for both worlds. It also gives hope for people to want to fight Jafar AGAIN, because there was a point in one of the series where Hades and Jafar worked together...I believe.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Uh, we totally need Agrabah again. Between the live action film putting attention back on the IP and the fact that we need Aladdin and the King of Thieves, there is no way Agrabah will be gone from the series anytime soon. Not to mention if they really wanted to keep going with the world, there is a TV show full of really good plots to utilize. Mozenrath is good villain material.

As for Olympus, I mean...they don’t necessarily need to have the world anymore but it still has plenty of potential still.

LostArtist

Awards
I'm actually completely open for more olympus lol. I mean there's a show and they could still focus more on the earlier part of the movie next time? there are still his human parents, some gods, and some enemies left. or original story? (just please have phil talk if there's a next time lmao). I just loved what they did with the world in kh3, and am still open to more of it. Expanded, altered, new areas, whatever.
and tournaments could be held in thebes now instead of olympus.

With agrabah, I'd be excited with it's return, especially knowing what they could do now with the worlds.

Back