• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Going forward.... Are we DONE with Agrabah and Olympus Colliseum now?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are we done with these worlds?

• Yes

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Not on your life

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I'm really through with Agrabah (thanks, carpet rides, Days & KHUX), but if they were to finally focus on something other than "desert lol" and "cave of wonders lol", then it could still hold some potential. Which doesn't mean I want to see it again, because I don't.
Olympus still has potential as well, although I think I'd prefer if it just returned to being an arena-world like in KH1.

Obiewantsanipod

I think Olympus still has plenty of potential. For starters, the last scene of that world shows Pete discarding Pandora's box, which in and of itself can be utilized for story. Not to mention there's medussa and cyclops, neither of which has made an appearance. Having said that, I do have my biases as Olympus is one of my favorite worlds and Hades is always welcome in my book. Aladdin I'm not so fond of so even though it has potential I hope it doesn't show up again.

And lastly, even though I do think Olympus will show up again, I don't believe it will be in the next game. The secret ending gave me the impression that we'll be moving away from virtually anything we're familiar with, so maybe in the game after that.

I also think that Hades can be utilized out of Olympus by having him move on from trying to conquer the realm of gods and instead resort to working with Malificent to work on bigger things.

Soldier

Awards
I think Olympus still has plenty of potential. For starters, the last scene of that world shows Pete discarding Pandora's box, which in and of itself can be utilized for story. Not to mention there's medussa and cyclops, neither of which has made an appearance. Having said that, I do have my biases as Olympus is one of my favorite worlds and Hades is always welcome in my book. Aladdin I'm not so fond of so even though it has potential I hope it doesn't show up again.

And lastly, even though I do think Olympus will show up again, I don't believe it will be in the next game. The secret ending gave me the impression that we'll be moving away from virtually anything we're familiar with, so maybe in the game after that.

I also think that Hades can be utilized out of Olympus by having him move on from trying to conquer the realm of gods and instead resort to working with Malificent to work on bigger things.
I think the pandora's box thing was just kind of a joke pertaining to Maleficent and Pete's search for the elusive "black box" that they don't know what it looks like, so they're bound to find anything that fits that description. It's probably supposed to play on the fact that maleficent would want to rule over the worlds, and with Pandora's box, She could likely achieve such a goal. But in her frustration, she throws it away like it's just a piece of junk.

Ugh, you know, there will come a day when everyone will be just as sick of these two worlds returning as I am. It might not be today, yesterday, or tomorrow, but some day.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
*sings "sand" repeatedly to the tune of "A Whole New World"*

Agrabah and Olympus no longer returning would require Nomura and the team ignorantly dismissing all the unused material from both properties. Aladdin still has King of Thieves. Both still have their respective TV shows, and there's still plenty locations and characters from the movies yet to be used (I don't exactly count the UX appearances). I get why some people are tired of both worlds, and Agrabah was hit especially hard, but the problem lies with the lack of variety. Olympus in KH3 showed it has plenty of life left and now that the plot is truly moving again Agrabah should also be getting the same treatment. I see no reason for either to be essentially retired from the story.

That said, I'm fine with neither world appearing next game, as the secret movie tells me it'll be going a different direction with all that video game goodness.

Obiewantsanipod

I think the pandora's box thing was just kind of a joke pertaining to Maleficent and Pete's search for the elusive "black box" that they don't know what it looks like, so they're bound to find anything that fits that description. It's probably supposed to play on the fact that maleficent would want to rule over the worlds, and with Pandora's box, She could likely achieve such a goal. But in her frustration, she throws it away like it's just a piece of junk.

Ugh, you know, there will come a day when everyone will be just as sick of these two worlds returning as I am. It might not be today, yesterday, or tomorrow, but some day.

What does Pandora's box do anyway? I get your point though, you mean whatever it was could've helped her achieve her goals and it was meant to be comical, but what does it do?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I was hoping for Agrabah to return in KH3 (as an unannounced surprise world). I need a proper sorcerer and giant snake fight with Jafar. I also think Jafar has the capability to be used in a major role outside of Agrabah and part of the main story.

Olympus has definitely met its end. I have no idea what else can be done. I also think Hades should return, but outside of Olympus. He could give up trying to kill Herc and focus on killing Sora for ruining his plans.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Like a fellow member said, Nomura really likes Hades' character. We'll have to see if by that he means bringing him back alongside Maleficent and Pete as a sort of evil Disney trio, or he also meant bringing Olympus back. With how much of a backlash KH3 is getting due to a lack of Olympus tournaments, I'm sure the Coliseum will be back as a small world, with maybe no overall plot involvement whatsoever, for the sake of having the Cups back. Maybe have Hades out of that world and be a villain alongside Maleficent.

Back