• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Godzilla series - [symphonic hymning intensifies]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Re: Godzilla series

I was just referring to this Godzilla film in particular. Godzilla is neither hero or villain. It is a force of nature. It does what it wants and if it happens to save humanity, that is a bonus. Other series change it up slightly, but in general, the Zilla does what the Zilla wants.

Lol i was simply refering to his roles in pre-Legendary movies. But yes as stated he is an animal (like the MUTO parasites) from a bygone age is the epitome of the power of nature. I mean you did not the massive storm that began brewing over California. He, and all subsequent monsters introduced, will most likely be prehistoric hyperfauna and it just so happens they are awakening in an era with litttle rivals minus themselves.

I know they are planning a sequel (at moment based) on Monster Island so hopefully we can see some Rodan and Anguirus in the next film. Heck they could just make the film have a bunch of those prehistoric kaiju running around as cameos and then just choose which one Godzilla has problems with. I will also hope that if they get to a Godzilla 3 that the divine kaiju or Mecha are in it.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

This movie was fantastic. People complain that there wasn't enough Godzilla in this movie, but I found the continuous teasing just built up my anticipation even more. When he finally appeared to fight the MUTO's I got so giddy in excitement. Really, my only complaint would be that there was so much dust and smoke that made it hard to see the kaiju in all their glory. I hope in the sequel we get some shots that take place during the day. Now that we've seen Godzilla himself there shouldn't be a reason to hide him so much in the next movie, all that anticipation building should be placed on whatever new kaiju(s?) they decide to introduce.

Zter

Movie was absolutely awful.

Heisenberg's overacting with the emotionless lead army guy combined with no Godzilla until the last ten minutes? Yeah, sounds great guys.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Just got home from seeing this and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I was a bit disappointed that Bryan Cranston's part was so small, but damn while he was on screen he definitely acted his ass off. There could have been more Ken Watanabe as well. Alas, it was still great even if they weren't in the spotlight.

Did anyone see the nod to Mothra?

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

Just got home from seeing this and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I was a bit disappointed that Bryan Cranston's part was so small, but damn while he was on screen he definitely acted his ass off. There could have been more Ken Watanabe as well. Alas, it was still great even if they weren't in the spotlight.

Did anyone see the nod to Mothra?

whatnod? I saw no fairies or webbing?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

whatnod? I saw no fairies or webbing?
In their old house, there was a tank with a cocoon in it. The tank also has a label with the word "moth" written on it covering an older label that has "ra" written on it.

Seriously, no one saw that?

Gram

Banned
Awards

In their old house, there was a tank with a cocoon in it. The tank also has a label with the word "moth" written on it covering an older label that has "ra" written on it.

I never noticed. o_0

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

ahh you know what...i didnt see the words I was preoccupied with my popcorn. But i saw the object i just thought that mightve been TOO obvious considering that was a "radioactive" zone

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

yeah i saw it. thought it was a pretty cute reference.

about the only Godzilla references i'll get though.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

I saw "mothra" as well.

I'm so very happy now :3 So very, very happy.
I want more. I expect more. I'm hoping any next movie would present a new version of one of the other older monsters though. I liked the intelligence they showed in both Godzilla and the MUTO. I was worried they might excise things like that.

Gram

Banned
Awards

Embrace the weirdness, love the weirdness~

Gram

Banned
Awards

Still waiting for Mecha-Godzilla. (don't act like y'all don't want it)~

Status
Not open for further replies.