• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Godzilla:Gundam Wars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geist

I have no title.I do?Hmmm...
Plot:Godzilla has wreaked over Japan since 1950 the year is 2020 and the G-force a speacil army designed to monsters such as Godzilla has developed a new machine to try and destroy him known as

Godzilla
Unablers
Now
Destroying
All
Monsters

or for short G.U.N.D.A.M.S to fight him.These machines have been equiped with the latest and most powerful of technology.Each one carrying it's own unique weapon with unique powers they are humannoid in design and as large as Godzilla.So Operation Gundam is a go but can they destroy Godzilla or are they doomed to fail?

Rules:
Your Gundam can be original or from any of the series
Anyone can control Godzilla
No G-modding or P-playing
Have Fun!

Template:
Name:
Bio:

Gundam Template:
Modle Number: (must be two numbers only)
Gundam Name:
Appearence:
Arsenal:

Name:Geist
Appearence:Red eyes,Black spikey hair,Black long-sleeve shirt,Black pants,No shoes
Bio:Geist's family moved to Japan from America when he was only 5 Godzilla attacked train they were in and he was the only survivor instead of hateting Godzilla somthing about him interested Geist he became an amazing pilot and has been selected by G-force to pilot a Gundam

Modle Number:00
Gundam Name:Wing 0
Appearence:
Wing_ver_ka.jpg

Arsenal:Buster Rifle,Shoulder Vulcans,Energy Sword,and Head Vulcans

Please Join.

Last edited:

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Grammatical errors aside, this sounds fun.

Do we have to use Gundams though? I'd really rather use other mobile suits from the Gundam series that aren't Gundams. Also, do we get to fight other Gundams? I'd really love to tear apart that pretty little Wing Gundam.

btw, alot of model numbers for Mobile Suits are way more than just two numbers.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
this sounds interesting, i'll post my template soon.

Geist

Grammatical errors aside, this sounds fun.

Do we have to use Gundams though? I'd really rather use other mobile suits from the Gundam series that aren't Gundams. Also, do we get to fight other Gundams? I'd really love to tear apart that pretty little Wing Gundam.

btw, alot of model numbers for Mobile Suits are way more than just two numbers.

No we don't other Gundams unless I say so.I know about the number thing but Gundams only have two.If you wish you can play as another mobile suit.But it will be a Gundam in this Rp.Glad you guys like it.once four people join we may begin.

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
Name:Arox Hikaru
Appearence:
Anime_Males-8.jpg

Bio:*will edit later*

Modle Number:01
Gundam Name:Wing Gundam Zero
Appearence:
Xxxg-00w0.gif

Arsenal:
2x machinecannon,fire-linked,mounted on torso
2x wing vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in wing binders
2x beam saber, stored in recharge racks in shoulders, hand-carried in use
Shield with "piledriver" nose, mounts on main body in Neo-Bird mode
twin buster rifle, can be separated into two separate single-barrel buster rifles, can be stored on shield, mounts on main body in Neo-Bird mode

Geist

Mastersephiroth I already called Wing 0.And no insult meant.But I've seen your RPing skills and I don't like them.Therefore you are denied.

Geist

You used basically the same Gundam.Baka!Unfortunately I'm having a problem with my ID file on here.But in a dragon RP of mine the only posts you did were two and they were double-posts and one-liners as well as you didn't give a bio to your character.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
You shouldn't talk Geist, your grammar and lack of spaces makes your posts seem even lower than his. Try working on that first if you want anyone to really take your RP seriously. Anyways, all mobile suits, even Gundams, have more than just two model numbers. Example:

RX-178GundamMarkIITitans.jpg

RX-178 Gundam Mark II

You still haven't answered my second question. Do we get to fight other Gundam's?

Geist

I did I said no unless I say so.The only Gundam series that's good is Gundam Wing,and all the Gundams had two modle numbers in that one.Don't get on me about my posts or I will not let you join.Ok I'm a good RPer.My mind just gets ahead of me ok.So back off of me about that.What do you want from me I'm only 12.

Last edited:

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
I'm only 12.

Thats your probelm right there.

Saying Wing was the only good one shows your lack of knowledge for the entire Gundam series. You don't have to accept me, because I don't want to join an illterate and ignorant RP by some Wing Fanboy.

Zeta Gundam and 08th MS Team are the best Gundam series. Wing is pure crap.

Geist

The mech's from all Gundam's are good.But the plots for all execpt Wing are crap.Besides that you have no right to flame me on my RP.Also you cannot expect my mind to work when I'm working on a completely different and original RP for my RP the Knights of light.now this technically qualifies as spam so I'll stop.Leave the thread now unless you intend to join.Wich as you said you don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back