• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gods Eater Burst PSP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
So, I got Gods Eater Burst US version, and boy is it legit. It's much faster paced than Monster Hunter, with a better story and character line. If you don't know about the game and want to learn more, have the game, or have played the Original God Eater (JPN), we'll discuss here :)

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
since this is inevitable to be moved anyways, gonna say it
monster hunter is still trillions times better to me.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Omit what I said. I was thinking of Lord of Arcana. I've never played God Eater.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
i've played the original God Eater jp version and seen videos of Burst. and i agree with the op.
i like MH and yes it's a great series but i prefer my games with an actual plot.

idk about Lord of Arcana though, they say it's bad?

and yeah, i prefer God Eater than Gods Eater >_>

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
In regards to "true" gameplay quality (via disregarding plot, characters, etc. Straight up ass kicking), neither God Eater nor LoA compares to MH. MH is like the Guilty Gear ^C+ of JRPGs. But like Sence, there are a lot of players who either prefer a plot in their games or absolutely require one (my friend is the latter) and just can't get into MH. God Eater is enjoyable in different ways, so let's just leave at that.

Despite being a homogay MH elitist myself, I'll probably give this a try. Friend said it was really fun, so yeah, why not?

zachen

Awards
Bumping this thread because I got the game and I <3 It so much!!
Although I am stuck on this difficulty 4 Vajra & Borg Camlann Mission does anyone have some good tips on beating them?

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
One of the guys here actually sat down and figured out how to make bullets. Basically they made a shot that dumps bombs on top of things and empties the op guage so they can go back to hitting stuff. Building ammunition looked kind of cool.

zachen

Awards
Oh god I love crafting bullets! I've mad some pretty sweet combinations imo.
Such as two big ice bullets with fire spinning around them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back