• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Goddammit, KHI, why the shit are you so distracting?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
I'm supposed to write a critique for Star Wars: A New Hope for my English class (i no wtf rite).

I've been on this motherfucker for THREE GODDAMN hours trolling my own threads, 'cause all the other sections are for faggots and I really don't care what anyone else has to say about anything except for what I like, so tough shit kids

So, tell me, KHI.

Why do you keep me from my work?

Why?

afrobutt

Silver Member
all signs point to narcassism. i'd go see a doctor and have yourself diagnosed (BUT DON'T LET THEM OBSCURE YOUR CREATIVE POWERS WITH DRUGS BRO).

also who wouldn't want to watch star wars iv for homework

Ryu

an obscene gesture
WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE we wrote reviews for much worse things than fucking star wars so stop moaning and get the fuck to it

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
Dawning Twilight said:
Addiction?

no

Ningacom said:
who wouldn't want to watch star wars iv for homework

I've already seen the movie about eight times; I'm not complaining about the movie. Just the writing. Also, Empire was better. :k

Ryu said:
WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE we wrote reviews for much worse things than fucking star wars so stop moaning and get the fuck to it

. . .

Like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back