• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

God speed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lachyefigher

Website
fantasy-vs-sci-fi.proboards.com
God Speed is not a bakugan RP. In an alternate present in the eighth dimension everyone has extremely high running speed. Not only that but most people also have a Branch of Khaos. Rumor has it that Khaos once held every power known to man, he established himself as a god, but when he died of old age his power scattered throughout the eighth dimension. Now history is going to repeat itself as one of Gray's friends develops a strange lust for power. Now he wears a mask and calls himself the second coming, Khaos. Gray and his friends must band together to stop Khaos, but will they risk saying anything, being that Khaos is one of them even though they don't know it. Gray must find out who Khaos is and destroy him, even if it means killing his best friend.

please fill this in before posting

- Name:
- Branch: [if it isn't generic please give an explanation]
- Alignment:

lachyefigher

Website
fantasy-vs-sci-fi.proboards.com
- Name: Gray Adison
- Appearance: http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16/ga....23248090551.jpg
- Branch: Paradox -- Gray has way over every possible opposite of his current adversary, I.E.; the enemy uses fire, Gray can use water, wind sand or any other possible opposite to fire.
- Alignment: Protagonist

It was noon and Gray had finally finished all of his homework. He hated having so much homework, but you have to learn to deal with it. Being a Junior in a prestigious school does that to you. "Finally, I get to go outside." Gray was one that loved to fight, but little did he know he would soon miss the innocence of his youth. Gray heard an explosion nearby, then again it was about 40 miles away, when everyone can dash at less than Mach 5 speeds, 40 miles is nothing. In less than 30 seconds he was at the explosion site where he saw someone causing harm to people and the environment.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
First off, this is the wrong section. You need to post this in the Original Sign-ups and OOC section. Secondly, you typically don't start the story until you have more than one member. Thirdly, you might want to expand on the story a bit. Make it more interesting so that it catches people's attention. So far I just got that you want people to play someone that fights against another person. Fourthly, you need to explain more on the various mechanics of the RP. I kinda understand what you mean about the Branch of Khaos, but what exactly is it? Is it a magical power? Or is it some sort of kinetic ability. You might also want to put limits to what can be grabbed. Some people on here can get things that can really mess up another character.

In all, you need to expand on the whole thing. Take the time to look through other RPs for ideas. Do the same with books, movies or whatever media type you enjoy. Do that and you could get more people to join. I'd also suggest looking through the Battle section to learn how to develop a character designed to fight. The guys in there typically know what they're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back