• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

God of War 3 Outcome Ideas??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleeping Rebirth

So guys tell me what you think. Well i think theres gonna be a climatic battle between the Titans and the Gods but Zues and Kratos move away from the battle and Kratos is about to be killed but he grabs the Sword of Olympus uses it kill Zues but kills himself as well. Tell me if u agree.

Sexy Angel
eh.

Kratos wins and the world is plunged into chaos.

A

Azrael

Kratos wins and then kills himself bringing the world into eternal peace and he ends up in peace with his family.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Well, it's supposed to tell "why there are no more Greek legends" or something. So, maybe he uses his time travel to kill the gods in the past or something to prevent their creation...? I just see the time travel doing something. since that's how the second one ended with that little bit.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
eh.

Kratos wins and the world is plunged into chaos.

That seems about right excpet ill add on to it:

Years pass and he is still the ruler, until one day some person who can see the future tells him he is going to have a kid that will overthrow him but he ignores it. He does a girl and gets a kid and it leads to a spin-off.

KID OF A GOD OF WAR?!?!?!!?!??!?:cool:1/1/1?!?!?!?!

Well really Kratos should finally be finish with his quest, or whatever you want to call it, at the end of this game.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
We all know how this is going to end. Kratos dies never to be able to come out of Hades and cheat death like he has for the past three games. But he wont mind because he will finally be reunited with his wife and daughter for "all eternity."

Who knows, I'm not too sure if the Titans and Kratos will actually pull off conquering Mt. Olympus. That would be too easy. I mean, at the end of GoW II they were going up the mountain and all the gods were getting prepared for battle so I expect to be thrown right into battle when GoW III starts. And unless the game is nonstop Olympus battles I doubt that Kratos will conquer it. Maybe he will be able to kill Zeus but that's just about it and the Titans will be thrown back into Tartarus.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Kratos wins and then kills himself bringing the world into eternal peace and he ends up in peace with his family.

Really? I can't imagine God of War ending happy.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
I'm betting baby jesus is born and kills them all with Mary's vagina.

Or Kratos does some batshit move and kills everything.

A

Azrael

I'm betting baby jesus is born and kills them all with Mary's vagina.

Or Kratos does some batshit move and kills everything.

Kratos wins and is mortally wounded and the Titans betray him only for Kratos to kill himself and everything allowing Christianity and shit take over from there on.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Kratos won't kill himself unless you think they will just do almost the same thing as they did with the first game.
We all know how this is going to end. Kratos dies never to be able to come out of Hades and cheat death like he has for the past three games. But he wont mind because he will finally be reunited with his wife and daughter for "all eternity."
Thread done.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Damnit, there's like two/three other God of War threads, bump them, because I know one of them is also the general discussion one.

Other than that, I think a fuckload of stuff needs to happen. As SN said, GoW 3 is there to also explain why there are no more Greek Legends.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
∞;4333681 said:
Damnit, there's like two/three other God of War threads, bump them, because I know one of them is also the general discussion one.

Other than that, I think a fuckload of stuff needs to happen. As SN said, GoW 3 is there to also explain why there are no more Greek Legends.

Welll if anyone watches XPLAY then they would've seen the whole segment where the guy is playing God of War III and it ends with Kratos beheading Apollo.

In all honesty, I just want to be satisfied with the ending.
I don't care if eh dies or not. I just want:

SATISFACTION :DD

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Welll if anyone watches XPLAY then they would've seen the whole segment where the guy is playing God of War III and it ends with Kratos beheading Apollo.
What does this have to do with the ending to GoW? We already know Kratos does that hell we saw that at E3.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Would you believe this is an in-game God of War 3 screenshot?
I didn't.

2009-08-17_18-28-00.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back