• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

god hates fanboys>read this

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

::leonskey::

User Title
im tierd of this! no more god damned psp vs ds topics. and if yuor gonna make one about the topic, read back to make sure that no one else has made one already.

as Scott Ramsoomair (creator of vgcats) points out in the following cartoon

050404.jpg

(vgcats copyrighted to the all powerful Scott Ramsoomair of www.vgcats.com
no more fighting! and im tierd of hearing noobs go.
"OMG. u r a sux0rz, u by teh ds/psp . wtf? u fag! "
im quoteing what someone said on another site.
i mean thare are like 5 topics about the ds and psp(seprately), and about whicth is better
also.. when you make so many damn topics about the same thing... it takes up the forums memory. its bandwith. so think before posting noobs.
the midnighter and deven dont pay money for the forum just to be wasted on stuff like this. and for those who agree with me. thank you. case its not weather you have a better system... just that you have it and shoulde havefun with it.

-sincearly
leonskey.

oddjob1213

Dragonfly said:
Then I advice you not to go to Gaiaonline

God over there its annoting

But nicely done none the less
good job

I HATE GAIA, every other topic is people coming out of the closet, not that I have anything against gays, but when HALF the site is gay, it's just wrong

Anyways, funny, I always liked VGCatz

M

MegaFlare

the only fan boys that don't suck are fan boys of...

Sony

the rest of you, suck a big one, HARD

Ahem. Anti-Dark. Stop spamming. Stop being an ass. You're not cute, you're not funny. Blame it on being drunk, fine.

That last remark was not appropriate. Grow up. If you're truly my age, act it.

H

Hellpark

lmao. o god. ye sony is good. Nintendon can F*uck itself. lolz. and im a fanboy of like a computer or something mostly.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Haha..so funny...-.-'

The idiocy just increases...

are you all drunk or something? Well we know "anti is drunk" "xP HAHAHA"

-.-''...but seriously...do you guys realize how immature you sound. Sure that might not be alot "coming form teh monka" but still. Think about it.

Anti: Sony fanboy or not, your a fanboy.

And I agree..you don't sound funny..you sound like my dad when hes drunk. >>; And that is NOT funny, cute or "teh hotnezz"

User Title
ok 1. yeah i dislike the x-box.. and they shouldent brag because pc has halo 1 with the abbility to hack it easily. by using mods for upgrades, asnd halo ce... and halo 2s gonna come out for pc in about a year or so. but they dont suck.
2. i am the constantine of fanboys... the oppisite and savior of normal members who dont blam peeps case they dont like them.
3. yeah.. i think ds sucks.. dosent mean im gonna go make about 4 topics on the same damn reason though.
4. and your all wrong... the best "and first " system is the best.... the pc. how do you think the console games are made.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Im glad you made this topic. Im so tired of hearpng pepole going on about how this one system is the best. Gosh, just play your damn games & shut up.

Anti-Dark

all of them suck, psp sucks, DS sucks more, thats final, just shut up about fan boys, and fan boys shut up about your gay obssessions

oddjob1213

Fan Boys (and girls) are wuite annoying at times, like the people who go to anime conventions, and at school its always "OMG DID YOU WATCH INUYASHA", sickens me, well thats my thoughts, sry if i offended anyone.

User Title
ok heres an example of a good post.
http://forums.kingdomhearts2.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16
hes having a problem with his psp and needs help. not being annoying to all on the video game channal
2. its right next to each other
3. and its bolth bullshit about whats better,

see. noobs always want to argue. nomatter how much bandwith it takes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back