• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

God Bless Wal-mart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the_organization

OHHHHHHHHH MY GOSH IM GETTTTTTTTTTTTING KH2 IM SO HAPPY GOD BLESS WAL-MART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOT EVEN GAMESTOP HAS IT TILL TOMORROW AND WAL-MART HAS IT BEFORE EVERY OTHER STORE IN MONTANA!!!!!!!!I WILL NEVER MAKE FUN OF WAL-MART AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS WAL-MART!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Cl0ud

so.........just making me feel bad, i have to wait til tommorrow, no walmart in nyc.

to many threads likethis by the way, try the"i got kh2 thread" at the top

E

Eclipse

walmart gets it later than any other store. maybe it's because it's montana, like one of the emptiest stated in the u.s. <_<

jkoz

the_organization said:
OHHHHHHHHH MY GOSH IM GETTTTTTTTTTTTING KH2 IM SO HAPPY GOD BLESS WAL-MART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOT EVEN GAMESTOP HAS IT TILL TOMORROW AND WAL-MART HAS IT BEFORE EVERY OTHER STORE IN MONTANA!!!!!!!!I WILL NEVER MAKE FUN OF WAL-MART AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS WAL-MART!!!!!!!!!!:cool:
Dude, are you fecking blind?

http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=48513

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Lucky! I pre-ordered KH2 at Gamestop. Wal-Mart is teh awesome. I should have pre-ordered there. Glad you're excited! :3

But yes, there is a purpose for the 'I got KH2 thread.'

E

Eclipse

it does, read the thread around here about walmart, some guy that works here even confirmed that walmart's official release date is the 30th. even in the catalog it says "we do not get games as quickly as our competition"

walmart sucks bad. but then again montana is like one of the least-populated states in the country. i don't blame you if walmart is the best place you can go to <_<

Cl0ud

actually, if you're happy you got kh2, good for you, post in the right thread, we dont have it and you'r erubbing it in, so naturally people are going to react like now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back