• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Goals Complete

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
As shown in my signature, I had three goals. Today, I have finished all the goals. Hurray! Update; I sent my gil to some newb named xZexionx somethin like that. I went to three forums, all the others were inactive. The first one VS Forums: 10 said Online Relationships were good/ okay. 5 Said Hell no. The second, The Sequel Forum (it was all black adults) 2 said Hell no. 4 said they were good. The last one, Anime Heaven; Four posted. They all said Online Relationships were okay. Those are pretty good numbers compared to OUR forum. Any, I will be setting up more goals. ~.- See ya nect time!

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
Edit: Forgot the most important goal; Yes I did take Lyana out. I took her dancin. WOOT I GOT GRINDED ON...<<;;; I was up until five in the morning talking to her because it takes her so long to answer my messages, but oh well. Her mom made her go to bed, but we had already finished then, so I say it was pretty good.

master_riku1

The Hellraisers
Website
www.khplace.net
Lol congrats XD!!! I'm happy for ya ^^. I knew you would do it. Also be sure to tell me when you set those new goals. so I can root for ya and cheer you on and you shoulda took me on your cybah date! I'm soooooo lonely =( hehe

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOL!!!!!
Okay call me up next week and we'll have a threesome.xD My girl tastes just liek chocolate.

master_riku1

The Hellraisers
Website
www.khplace.net
Lmao XD! omg it'd be a chocolate oreo hehe =D but seriously congrats I'm happy for you, and I support internet dating. You shall love who you want wherever they are or what they are.

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
Thanks man, for some strange reason, I got this mushy feeling. I appreciate ya support...=O Too bad I cant really do the threesome! (whispers) My gf is a homophobe.

master_riku1

The Hellraisers
Website
www.khplace.net
lol I'd be one side of the oreo you'd be the other and your gf would be the chocolately cream, (if you didn't mind) hehe but I'm kidding around.. and no prob man, you're cool. hehe and also I get mushy feelings sometimes also and sometimes it comes at the most wrong times too. gah its crazy >.<!

seb0910

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I thought this kinda s*** was for chat rooms!!!!!

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
MY sig makes me feel affectionate....=\ but it gets my gf in trouble when she talks to me and her mom walks by and sees my sig pic. and all my friends are like "UGH WHAT IS THAT?!" and im like "Its my sig pic dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back