• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Goals Complete 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
My second list of goals was completed quickly! I became a Premium Member last night, my 1000 post was in the V > ^ topic. I got L.U.C.K.Y last night, I have to admit it was the best yet. I got in total control and we actually finished. W00t. I made one post at Square Century. ._. That place is kinda boring... And I tried spending time with Hilary but my ex was screaming and yelling at me because I "tell too much of our business" and it was sorta making me cry so i just.. told her to forget about me and then I got off the computer...stupid hoe. Im talkin to hilary now though. W0oo0o0o0o0ot goals completed again!

master_riku1

The Hellraisers
Website
www.khplace.net
hehe lol w00t Way to go Gabe, Congrats ^^. I knew you could do it and I hope you can get L.U.C.K.Y ;) and I see that you are a premium Member so way to go ^^. You sure is the ebony king hehe =D

master_riku1

The Hellraisers
Website
www.khplace.net
hehe Gabe you repped me and it was touching. I'm sorry about the past, I was just crazy and weird o_O but now its all cool. I'm glad we are friends now its tight ^^. whooo. Can't wait for Goals Complete 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back