• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

GOAL?????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i was watching birth by sleep secret ending again and i saw that terra said
"even if my body becomes darkness itself...i will do anything, no matter what the price. i have only one goal."

what exactly is terra's goal?????

sorry i havent been paying much attention to bbs

A

Azrael

"even if my body becomes darkness itself...i will do anything, no matter what the price. i have only one goal."

I guess exterminate Xehanort and find a way to bring Aqua and Ven back.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, probably to rid himself of Xehanort and find a way to bring back Ven and Aqua.

With luck, we can bring Roxas back into our fold, but even if Sora should awaken, as the hero of the Keyblade, he is bound to keep unlocking hearts.If he should come to target us, we need simply subdue him and use his powers ourselves once more. I must become one with Kingdom Hearts. I will become a higher existence. All of my true ambitions begin there.

I guess if he were to become this higher existence, he would be able to complete Ven's heart and wake him up, and get Aqua out of the realm of darkness.

A

Azrael

Yeah, probably to rid himself of Xehanort and find a way to bring back Ven and Aqua.

I guess if he were to become this higher existence, he would be able to complete Ven's heart and wake him up, and get Aqua out of the realm of darkness.

It would come to not surprise if they made Xemnas' intentions good in KHIII.

s1butz

Yuuki

It would come to not surprise if they made Xemnas' intentions good in KHIII.

s1butz
great just what we need...xemnas actually doing the right thing...

Winter the Wise

In an epic twist... we find out that Xemnas had all of Terra's memories all along and he was just trying to get his friends back!! :O

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
I don't know, what I got from the vid is that the only goal he has and was talking about is to get rid of Xehanort no matter what, even if he loses himself to the darkness, so Ven and Aqua could live a better life. He doesn't know what happened to Ven or Aqua for that matter. I believe he thinks they're in trouble, but not to the extent that he knows exactly what happened, as long as he gets rid of Xehanort. I would think though that an underlying goal would be to help them. That's just my opinion.

Z

Zulkir

Xemnas does not have all of Terra's memories simply like that, or he would have been able to summon his own Keyblade.

He's amnesiac like Xehanort, with Apprentice Xehanort's memories, and some of Terra's leaking in apparently.

EDIT: It would be interesting, in KH3, to control an older Terra who's been tainted by Xehanort(but no longer possessed) like a brown haired, blue eyed, lighter skinned Xemnas.

EDIT2: All I know is that Terra has proven himself in BBS as a very good person, I doubt he would willingly do the horrid things he did with the Org(Xion, Roxas, steal hearts..ect)

Last edited:

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
his goal could be to reobtain his body and rid xehanort of it.

since this is the spoiler section im not putting up the spoil box.

but sora is going to be the one saving aqua and ven.

MeggieKeyblader

In an epic twist... we find out that Xemnas had all of Terra's memories all along and he was just trying to get his friends back!! :O

That would be pretty epic, and I guess it's kind of possible... although I like evil Xemnas. s1britishguy

His goal he's talking about is definitely to save Ven and Aqua, and possibly himself if he can. Although it's probably gonna be Sora who's gonna end up saving them anyway.

his goal could be to reobtain his body and rid xehanort of it.

I don't think so, Terra said that he didn't care much about his body, he just wanted to make sure his heart was never controlled by Master Xehanort, but I think Terra failed. Since Apprentice Xehanort ends up being evil and stuff.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Most likely his goal is to keep MX at bay so he can never cause anymore chaos but of course we know that failed, just look at KH1 and KH2.

Z

Zulkir

Imo Apprentice Xehanort ended up bad because of that sneaky Revolver-Ocelot Braig.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I just figured Terra's goal was to keep MX from having TOTAL control of his body.

Yuuki

Most likely his goal is to keep MX at bay so he can never cause anymore chaos but of course we know that failed, just look at KH1 and KH2.
hmmmm i see...well the dude failed then =.=
but i was hoping for something better :O

Allister Rose

French Lover
i doubt it's something MX related. he seems to come ot terms with MX taking over.

as we see for xemnas, his goal was to find the chamber of waking where his other firend is (ventus)

Yuuki

i doubt it's something MX related. he seems to come ot terms with MX taking over.

as we see for xemnas, his goal was to find the chamber of waking where his other firend is (ventus)
indeed as for why he wants him is unknown. nomura said something happen in between bbs and kh1 >_<
maybe he found out about the x-blade and knew that ven could get it so he looking for ven to get it????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back