• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

GOAL?????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
indeed as for why he wants him is unknown. nomura said something happen in between bbs and kh1 >_<
maybe he found out about the x-blade and knew that ven could get it so he looking for ven to get it????

and where did you hear that??????

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
and where did you hear that??????
well nomura said that something happen in between bbs and kh1 that made xemnas look for ven.
the rest is made up by me :p

Yuuki

i know, i meant, can you show me the interview on where he said that?
uuuhhh let me go try to find it >_<

FOUND IT!!!!
-- So then, why is Xemnas of Organisation XIII searching for Ven?

Nomura: Well, there's still some time between the ending of 'Birth by Sleep' and 'KHI', so...

Yuuki

who knows. we might hear about it in ultimania????
unless he leaves it for the new game which people believe takes place after bbs yet before kh1 XD

Allister Rose

French Lover
well from what i've read in a report or in another section, idk, i forgot i'll look for it.

but it said something about xemnas finding the importance of memories

Samhain

Bronze Member
FOUND IT!!!!
nice. where did u find that interview?

if dis is true then this just gives more of a reason that xemnas also had master xehanorts intentions and leaked memories..not only terra but theres 1 thing i am positively sure on xemnas.

he is not a good guy whether he has some of terras memories or not. he's an evil son of a bitch.
In an epic twist... we find out that Xemnas had all of Terra's memories all along and he was just trying to get his friends back!! :O
no.
nice twist tho
Imo Apprentice Xehanort ended up bad because of that sneaky Revolver-Ocelot Braig.
actually master xehanort most likely told braig if anything happened to him while he's in his new body make sure that braig morphs the young xehanort into master xehanort regardless of memories or not.

"a plan just keeps on growing. all the seeds are in the right path."
he was talking about braig. no coincidence that braig finds him. the whole point now is IF master xehanort lost his memories (which he did) braig can morph him into the young master xehanort with memories or not. that's why he didn't give a damn whether the young xehanort was terra or master xehanort.

"you're not terra..are you? well whatever! im just saying ive got good things in mind."

xehanort the apprentice was always evil to begin with. sure he had lost memories but the guy is a psycho. he IS master xehanort.

Yuuki

well from what i've read in a report or in another section, idk, i forgot i'll look for it.

but it said something about xemnas finding the importance of memories
wow where was that said? o_O

Yuuki

nice. where did u find that interview?

if dis is true then this just gives more of a reason that xemnas also had master xehanorts intentions and leaked memories..not only terra but theres 1 thing i am positively sure on xemnas.

he is not a good guy whether he has some of terras memories or not. he's an evil son of a bitch.
http://forums.khinsider.com/spoiler...rth-wings-need-translation-3.html#post4873219

i cant remember if it was a report from the organization member, or a scene from kh2 FM....
aaaahhhhhh i see >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back