• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► GNN: Saving Aqua, Seven Hearts, Summary Movie releasing this month

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xagzan

Awards
I still don't understand why there are 7 new princesses of heart? As far as we know the old ones are still out and about, so what on earth is the point?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I still don't understand why there are 7 new princesses of heart? As far as we know the old ones are still out and about, so what on earth is the point?

Honestly, a plot convienience to target more casual female fans. Though I wonder how the game is going to address the original Princesses of Hearts retiring their mantle?

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

It is highly unlikely that Cinderella and the others have been alive since the x-blade was first shattered and the light split into seven to protect the number of pure hearts in the world at that time. It isn’t that unreasonable to believe the role of Princess of Heart is passed down much like the ability to wield the Keyblade is.

Seadrin

Awards
I wonder if the "7 Pure Hearts" isn't dissimilar to the Kingdom Key choosing Sora over Riku. Not that the previous 7 Princesses of Heart lost their worth, but that the powers at be within Kingdom Hearts decided that it was best for the universe of Kingdom Hearts to disperse the Seven Lights among other worthy candidates.

Either way, i'm sure they'll give solid and meaningful explanation to this in January!

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I think we may be jumping the gun just assuming Elsa, Anna, and Rapunzel are PoH? It just says candidates right? It depends on what the plot involving them this time is, because even with Elsa and Anna free to be kidnapped or something, Rapunzel can't really be as she will need to be chilling in Corona waiting for SDG to come back at a moment's notice to grind or do side-quests

This confirms that whatever they are, they're gonna be incorporated with the new worlds. So think of females with pure hearts whether as leads or supporting parts in a world.

Thiose would bbe your best bebt at the last 2.

I think Tiana is a sure bet now. I do still think The Jungle Book has a good shot at KH3. Though I think Atlantis and Brave are possibilities as well.

It could also be a curve ball and we can get soemthing like Robin Hood with Maid Marian.

The first game only had us go to two worlds with the original princesses so I dunno if we can expect to actually go to even half the new one's worlds tbh.

Last edited:

dianted

Awards
In the trailer Larxene says beings of pure light, but in the interview it says a new generation of Princesses, which don't seem to be exactly the same thing.

I could see Boo being a pure light, but not a Princess of Heart.

And in the interview it says Elsa, Anna, and Rapunzel are being targeted as candidates, not that they are confirmed to be members- the only confirmed one as of now is Kairi, which makes sense. I could see Larxene and even SDG thinking only of Elsa and then having Anna be kidnapped right under their noses, as I can't see Elsa being one nor could I see Frozen having 2 out of the 6 Disney ones. And I think Rapunzel is bound to be one, as well.

Tiana, Kida, Vanellope, and Merida are all options in my opinion, regardless of whether it's pure lights or Princesses, and I've seen Minnie and Strelitzia in theories around, which could also be possible, especially Minnie.

Last edited:

TheZX

Awards
Honestly, I'm kinda excited to see this lengthy summary movie. I just hope it's like a huge cutscene with KH3 graphics and not just pictures with text or voiceover. But I'd also be fine if it was just pics but the pics were iconic scenes with KH3 graphics.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
GNN also inquired about how many original worlds there are. As seen in previous titles, original worlds are divided into two categories: "where the player can go" and "where the player cannot go". For example, the scene where Axel talks to Kairi takes place in a location that players cannot access. There are also areas that only appear once in the entire game, so there are plenty of new environments to look forward to.]

I sort of figured. There are many areas in the Kingdom Hearts series that are cutscene only and you can't explore.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't think Elsa will be a princess, Anna will. Elsa's struggle could be seen as a struggle with darkness (notice the interesting cut of Sora stating he wouldn't let her fall to darkness and then it cuts to Aqua, who has fallen to darkness)

I think Larxene has been following Anna (Sora asks if she's been following her, though he doesn't say which sister, it makes sense for it to be Anna since Anna is doing all the adventuring).

Boo is a possible princess as well. Kairi, I don't think her status as a princess has been revoked.

- Anna
- Boo
- Kairi
- Rapunzel no doubt imo

So there's 3 left.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I don't think Elsa will be a princess, Anna will. Elsa's struggle could be seen as a struggle with darkness (notice the interesting cut of Sora stating he wouldn't let her fall to darkness and then it cuts to Aqua, who has fallen to darkness)

I think Larxene has been following Anna (Sora asks if she's been following her, though he doesn't say which sister, it makes sense for it to be Anna since Anna is doing all the adventuring).

Boo is a possible princess as well. Kairi, I don't think her status as a princess has been revoked.

- Anna
- Boo
- Kairi
- Rapunzel no doubt imo

So there's 3 left.
nomura already said in fmitsu intreive that kairi rpaunzel,ela and anna are candiates

S.Gill17

You bet your ass I'm gonna save Aqua! I'll do everything in my power to do so! Can't let my waifu be taken by a bald old man!

On a more serious note though, having read the translations, I'm surprised Nomura said "Player's efforts" in regards to saving Aqua. It's interesting and by his comment, it almost sounds like we have an option to not save Aqua from the Darkness. Hmm... Need more information!

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
nomura already said in fmitsu intreive that kairi rpaunzel,ela and anna are candiates

Being a candidate does not mean you are one. It means it's a possibility. Elsa's story lends itself to a struggle between light and darkness. Larxene even implies as much. A princess of heart wouldn't have such a struggle since they don't have darkness in their heart. Anna is most likely to end up being the princess of heart.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Being a candidate does not mean you are one. It means it's a possibility. Elsa's story lends itself to a struggle between light and darkness. Larxene even implies as much. A princess of heart wouldn't have such a struggle since they don't have darkness in their heart. Anna is most likely to end up being the princess of heart.
hey i just metion in the famitsu summery what nomura said kairi,anna elsa,rapunzel and no boo want mentioned

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I think Boo is a bit too young to be considered a canidate. I figure Xehanort would try for maidens much older.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I mean, Kairi was 4 when she was chased by unversed attracted to her pure light (and her light naturally repelled them away from her if they got too close). I don't think age matters.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I mean, Kairi was 4 when she was chased by unversed attracted to her pure light (and her light naturally repelled them away from her if they got too close). I don't think age matters.
i know but nomura didnt mention boo in the famitsu summery intview tohugh so she might be out

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

Alice was also pretty young compared to the other women in KH1. Plus, having a child be a "pure light" would make sense. I could see it happening.

oWallis

"Ven, I'm sorry... I might not make it back as soon as I thought. But I promise I'll be there, one day, to wake you up."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back