• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► GNN: Saving Aqua, Seven Hearts, Summary Movie releasing this month

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I’m guessing maybe since the Organization is almost entirely male, they figured having the seven pure hearts be female balances the gender ratio a bit more. But I wish there had been one guy among them to change it up.

I kind of think Kairi will still be one of them. Even though she is a fighter now, it would give her more of a reason to be engaged by Xehanort. I feel like they should explore how she is both Princess of Heart and a Guardian of Light to make her unique among both groups. Also, it would make the fight 13 vs 13, evening the odds a bit.

My list is:

Anna
Elsa
Rapunzel
Tiana
Kida
Minnie
Kairi

Other thoughts: If this is where Kairi and Lea are training, I wonder if that means we won’t be playing as either of them since it is an inaccessible location?

I was wondering if the movie will be clips from past games or something built from the ground up. If it is that long, it’s probably just clips from the old engine.

Last edited:

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Wouldn't someone like Kida, who actually bonded with the heart of her own world be pretty high in the list of targets?

That's not something you see happening everyday. It's also a two in one sale..when she bonded with the heart, it was incredibly easy for rourke and his men to capture her, seal her up and vamoose.

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards
But will it actually be a movie with new clips and stuff or just something like characters recapping events through voice over with little to no new visuals?

UltimaXOmega

Brave is looking likely as the last Pixar world. I'm hoping Lilo is a 7 Pure Heart with a Hawaii world.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Kairi, Anna, Elsa, and Rapunzel have been confirmed as being pure hearts in a Famitsu interview with Nomura! It also says that Anna and Elsa will not be party members, but Marshmallow will be able to assist you.

https://s.famitsu.com/news/201806/15159233.html

If Kairi is part of both groups of Princesses/Pure Hearts and the other "old" Princesses don't automatically lose their status we will be at 13 of them in total:

Alice - Jasmine - Belle - Aurora - Cinderella - Snow White - Kairi - Rapunzel - Elsa - Anna - ? - ? - ?

Was it ever anywhere confirmed in in-game material or interviews that the number of pure hearts cannot exceed seven at all or is it just that during the time period between BBS to DDD there definitely weren't more than seven?

Cakeberry

How the hell is Elsa a pure heart... I'd think she would be the perfect person to risk having darkness take over her. There goes an Elsa boss fight I guess.

Vasquez

Awards
Google translate says that only Kairi still holds that position, the rest are new.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
How the hell is Elsa a pure heart... I'd think she would be the perfect person to risk having darkness take over her. There goes an Elsa boss fight I guess.

In the trailer Larxene explicitly states something about Elsa "choosing" Light or Darkness so maybe these new pure hearts are different in the vein that they aren't "pure" from the get-go and there is some magic in play that keeps them pure once the decision is made.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
If Kairi is part of both groups of Princesses/Pure Hearts and the other "old" Princesses don't automatically lose their status we will be at 13 of them in total:

Alice - Jasmine - Belle - Aurora - Cinderella - Snow White - Kairi - Rapunzel - Elsa - Anna - ? - ? - ?

Was it ever anywhere confirmed in in-game material or interviews that the number of pure hearts cannot exceed seven at all or is it just that during the time period between BBS to DDD there definitely weren't more than seven?

It could be. The only thing it would interfere with is the light of the x-blade splitting into seven to protect the seven pure hearts. I’m wondering if the title is something that gets passed down with each generation, helping our timeline problem a bit? Like once the previous princesses have their happy ending, they essentially retire from their duties of protecting the worlds with their light. Then new Princesses rise to take their place. I really like the idea of our Guardians and Princesses equaling the number of the Organization, as well as the typical total of Knights of the Round. (Special link attack please? Lol)

I just hope this means we might see these characters outside of their own worlds, tying them more into the wider plot.

Maybe they’re exploring the concept that someone can become pure of heart rather than always being that way. In my opinion, that’s a stronger message anyways.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Maybe they’re exploring the concept that someone can become pure of heart rather than always being that way. In my opinion, that’s a stronger message anyways.

A stronger message that gets immediately dimmed since yet again only females are viable for it.

Edit:
Waaait, Waait, Nomura not so long ago stated we'll feel the influence of the Union Leaders from Ux somehow in KH III.

In order to fulfill his plan Xehanort could also go after the Princesses and he already knows who they are from KH 1 on.

So what if the Union Leaders have something to do with "shuffling" the Princess-pure-powers (PPP) around so that Xehanort cannot get an instant win by simply targeting the already known Princesses?

Awards
There goes my theory of Ven being one of the New Seven Hearts.

I also recently read about a Famitsu interview on Reddit that Elsa was debunked as a potential party member. That's kind of a shame, I thought she'd make a natural teammate.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
A stronger message that gets immediately dimmed since yet again only females are viable for it.

Edit:
Waaait, Waait, Nomura not so long ago stated we'll feel the influence of the Union Leaders from Ux somehow in KH III.

In order to fulfill his plan Xehanort could also go after the Princesses and he already knows who they are from KH 1 on.

So what if the Union Leaders have something to do with "shuffling" the Princess-pure-powers (PPP) around so that Xehanort cannot get an instant win by simply targeting the already known Princesses?

Yeah, I really wish they would have gone with a slightly different concept. Like hearts of pure balance. People who have been in darkness, but found their light. Like Meg, Flynn, Elsa, Riku, etc.

I think with the natural course of life, the lights would change. There could definitely some force that caused this to happen.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I hate it when there's areas I can't explore! Grrrr.... Well, wherever Lea and Kairi are, could this maybe explain why their scene was CG? Like, maybe unvisitable areas get the Visual Works treatment, so the KH staff can spend more time on the parts that are.

Also bummed that there's no dudes among the new seven hearts. Herc and Ven-Ven would have been perfect candidates and would've been nice variety. I'm curious how the decision process went.

So the summery movie could be super long, huh? Well, it's Kingdom Hearts. XD Kind of excited we're getting this straight from the source and curious if any of their explanations will be different from how we've seen it from our perspective.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So we have three more PoH to go. Guess that will decide the basis for two of the last three Disney worlds. I like Sephiroth's Idea of Strelitzia being one of them.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
So we have three more PoH to go. Guess that will decide the basis for two of the last three Disney worlds. I like Sephiroth's Idea of Strelitzia being one of them.
Strelitzia is intresing choiece we still dont the mystery could it contuin e into kh3?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah I figured we would see her in some form in KH3. Her being a new PoH would be a twist no one was expecting.
yeah it could one of the big twish not expepating plus we ven and sort of lauriam in kh3 so who to say she not in kh3

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
I hope she is (Also just really want to see her in HD). I just wouldn't want to see the rest of the PoH being almost all expected Popular Disney females.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back