• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gltches?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimaWeapon646

Me and my friend have 2 big problems in this game. I have completed the final fight against Zemnas,but my game froze at the battle record screen. The same thing happened when I tried again. On my friends file, he has aquired all torn pages,but cant accsess the last set. Has either of these happened to anyone else? Oh,if this matters,my problem occured on my ps2 and my friends on his ps2 with the same exact kh2 disc. Please help me and my friend are very annoyed.

Xemnas-sama

Um well for the ending screen that's supposed to happen. You should still hear music though. If there's music playing it's working. This also happens in KH1.

As for the other thing it is something I guess is a glitch.

UltimaWeapon646

Um well for the ending screen that's supposed to happen. You should still hear music though. If there's music playing it's working. This also happens in KH1.

As for the other thing it is something I guess is a glitch.

Thanks for the help. I herd music, but how long doesit go on for?

KershaFangs

That happens to my KH1 disk. It's not a glitch, a glitch being something the game does as a set of actions done by the player has not been programmed to be able to do have been done and now the game acts unpredictible.

It's only the disk being too scratched up for the laser len inside the PS2 to properly read and anlyze. Try cleaning it with soap and water, and if that doesn't work, then try to find something that'll repair the scratches on the disk. If that doesn't work, then damage has been done to the very data of the game, you see the printed side of the game consists of all the data under it, then when light reflected through the blank disk under it, it'll read.

But if that has been damaged, then there can be nothing done to fix it, as that data has been destroyed.

I hope that would help you.

EDIT: Wait... you're talking about the very end of the game... when you have defeat Xemnas and after the credits roll? Then that's nothing! No problem! However, if that ever happens that you are approaching a cutscene and you hear the music, but it never goes to that cutscene... THEN follow my advice. ^-^

Awards
Its also happens in Final Fantasy 7 and all Kingdom Hearts games, you can't save. it sucks yes I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back