• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Glowing Eye Unknown?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LNKNPRK4EVR1

OK, I have searched the forums extensively looking to see if somebody has figured it out yet, but they haven't so I am going to expose my opinion on the GEU.

The GEU (glowing eye unknown) is the first living thing that you see in Deep Dive. AND he is the first heartless you see in it also.

Proof: I do not have pictures because I am on the slowest computer ever and I do not want to take the time to go and look for them so you will just have to cope with me and my poor explanations.

Proof 1: If you watch the beginning in slo-mo, or if your really good at pausing, you will see the heartless ensigna flash on the GEU's chest, it happends quick so watch for it.

Proof 2:When the GEU looks at you with his glowing eye, (hense Glowing Eyed Unknown) his eye has the EXACT same glow as all the heartless who happend to have glowing eyes. For Example: Shadows, Neo-Shadows, Darksides and so on.

Go ahead and shoot this theory down or support it just be prepared for me to be right! ;)

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Re: Geu = .......

1. The GEU is nobody and will never be anybody
2. Who said he was a heartless? Ansem has the symbol on his chest and he's not a heartless
3. It appeared on the rock it didnt appear on his chest.
4. Having a glowing eye means nothing. Dogs eyes glow at night. What if he was part dog? Some ghost eyes glow at night. What if he was a ghost?

Oh so you think you're right? You don't have any full proof to back this up. And DD and ASAS are pretty outdated.

R

riku55

.:KL:. said:
1. The GEU is nobody and will never be anybody
2. Who said he was a heartless? Ansem has the symbol on his chest and he's not a heartless
3. It appeared on the rock it didnt appear on his chest.
4. Having a glowing eye means nothing. Dogs eyes glow at night. What if he was part dog? Some ghost eyes glow at night. What if he was a ghost?

Oh so you think you're right? You don't have any full proof to back this up. And DD and ASAS are pretty outdated.

thats dum ... yer mean and the other guy could be right....are you saying the geu is a dog?? and besides IAM THE HEARTLESS ROCK grrr... and tey arent going to make him into a ghost!!! have ya seen a ghost cause..how do ya know there eyes glow!!!!! and ansem was and is heartless why? cause he opend his heart to darkness!! and the nice person is who said the thoerie didnt say he got the info straight from the director no its was just a thoerie!!! dd and asas are not outdated most of the most wierd info about kh 2 comes from there! half the people on this forum make stuff up thats really dum.. this is the most educated one ive seen and dont have any proof it just you tics me offffff!!!

how do uyou your nobody thing!! its a theorie right???

Last edited:

LNKNPRK4EVR1

.:KL:., your an idiot. You just wasted 30 seconds of my life by posting that in this tread. Not only did you not provide any proof to prove me wrong but everything that you did offer had nothing to do with GEU, or kingdom hearts all together! Next time you try to contradict the truth, make sure you have something to back yourself up with....

And even the kid with the learning disability (thats what .:KL:. has) could have figured out that the GEU isn't a dog...

Long story short, .:KL:., you can go F urself!!!!

Reverse Rebirth

Now to end the critisism and get on topic....

I'm going to get rid of the symbol of darkness that shows up when he apears as being the heartless symbol or try mey best because it makes no sense to me....

Ok...first off In COM Reverse Rebirth the sing of Riku's darkness is the same symbol that apears and also the symbol you see all around Hollow Bastion....In my opinion it is simply a sign of Darkness, I say this because in ASAS (even if it was made very early in the cration of KH 2 and was more of a guideline in my eyes) when The BFU takes of his blindfoald and the clouds start to dicipate the same symbol (Which i believe was made by the BFU who is in my eyes Riku) apears around the DWU and if anyone else noticed, The heartless backed away from it....if it were the sign of the heartless then they would have no trouble making it past the barrier

Just my opinion and like I say in most of my other posts wherever they are, If anyone has beter information and proof to prove me wrong be my guest

Reaver

howabout this...we have know idea who he really is. He could be Replica Sora for all we know

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards

So what this theory is saying is that in DD, GEU was one of the heartless that was fighting DWU. I have a question, the fight scene and the scence with GEU talking to the one sitting on the rock, both scenes happened at the same time, how can GEU be two places at the same time or how can he/she be a heartless fighting DWU and then a person talking to someone else?

LNKNPRK4EVR1

OK, not once did i say that the GEU was one of the heartless that the DWU is fighting in ASAS, I'm simply saying that the GEU is a heartless, end of story.

And there is no way that the GEU is a replica of sora, that idea makes no sense anyway!

Last edited:

LNKNPRK4EVR1

In addition to my theory i think that Ansem may have possibly made the GEU, if you notice, all the heartless that Ansem made have the ensigna on them, not the natural ones. The natural ones include Shadows, Neo-Shadows, Darksides and so forth.

Also, why would you go and recruit people when you can make them

Summary: the GEU is possibly a creation of Ansem or someone else who can make heartless.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards

LNKNPRK4EVR1 said:
OK, I have searched the forums extensively looking to see if somebody has figured it out yet, but they haven't so I am going to expose my opinion on the GEU.

The GEU (glowing eye unknown) is the first living thing that you see in Deep Dive. AND he is the first heartless you see in it also.

Yes you did state he was a heartless, there it is in the quote above and you're also in trouble because you just double posted, which is against the rules.

LNKNPRK4EVR1

OK, so I made a minor mistake, he IS the first heartless you see in DD, but the second living thing, it shows Sora first.

But by saying that the GEU is the first heartless you see does not mean that he is in the fight with the DWU, because he appears before you see that. You see GEU, (who is a heartless) walk through the rock, and THEN you see the fight scene with the DWU!!!

This has nothing to do with this post but i guess double posting is illegal, in DD, when it is counting down from 13; when it gets to 12, it says:

[Ansems other report] "a creation born of ignorance"

could this be referring to the GEU???

Last edited:

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.

I am going to have to go with and against Linkin hear. Okay, the other guys are right in the fact that just because he has a heartless symbol doesnt mean jack. But at the same time.. Ansem, in his own sense, was a heartless.. I mean he controlled them.... before they controlled him... and yata-yata etc. I am sure though, that Ansem did not create him. I think that maybe Ansem, seeing as how he was king, had a court of people, who are the Unknowns.. I mean it is a possibility.. he did say that he used ppl for exerpimentation. what if they are them? Oooohhh just came up with a theory.. will post it later..

LNKNPRK4EVR1

Zexion the Master said:
I am going to have to go with and against Linkin hear. Okay, the other guys are right in the fact that just because he has a heartless symbol doesnt mean jack. But at the same time.. Ansem, in his own sense, was a heartless.. I mean he controlled them.... before they controlled him... and yata-yata etc. I am sure though, that Ansem did not create him. I think that maybe Ansem, seeing as how he was king, had a court of people, who are the Unknowns.. I mean it is a possibility.. he did say that he used ppl for exerpimentation. what if they are them? Oooohhh just came up with a theory.. will post it later..

Well said! In some way, I don't think that Ansem created him, but I think that there is WAY to much evidence there to rule it out.

Also, What about The glow in his eye? How would you explain that?

LNKNPRK4EVR1

BHK (Unknown) said:
ah so your saying hes an old experiment of ansem's?

Kind of, that could very well be too, but that isn't what im trying to say.

I think that there is a possibilty that the GEU is no different from a Large Body or and other type of heartless made by ansem.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.

Well Ansem's eyes glow too, sort of. I mean not really, but its like I said. IF he experimented on them, then wouldnt they have part of the heartless in them? Then agian doesnt everyone have a little heartless in them?

LNKNPRK4EVR1

Zexion the Master said:
Well Ansem's eyes glow too, sort of. I mean not really, but its like I said. IF he experimented on them, then wouldnt they have part of the heartless in them? Then agian doesnt everyone have a little heartless in them?

Kind of, it DOES say that there is darkness in everyones heart, but i dont think that that makes them a heartless. And Like you said, Ansem KINDA was a heartless, so it would make sense for his eyes only to glow a little!

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

LNKNPRK4EVR1 said:
.:KL:., your an idiot. You just wasted 30 seconds of my life by posting that in this tread. Not only did you not provide any proof to prove me wrong but everything that you did offer had nothing to do with GEU, or kingdom hearts all together! Next time you try to contradict the truth, make sure you have something to back yourself up with....

And even the kid with the learning disability (thats what .:KL:. has) could have figured out that the GEU isn't a dog...

Long story short, .:KL:., you can go F urself!!!!

Fine you want proof then I'll give you some proof you F-ing dumbass

Heartless aren't human. Ansem isnt a Heartless. He said this in his report. People plunge into Darkness and become heartless. Its not the other way around or anything so it's not possible for a heartless to be human.

Proof 1: If you watch the beginning in slo-mo, or if your really good at pausing, you will see the heartless ensigna flash on the GEU's chest, it happends quick so watch for it.

If you're going to use proof then at least get proof thats actually right. The Heartless symbol flashed on a rock. Even KH2.net said this in their Character oage for the GEU.

Proof 2:When the GEU looks at you with his glowing eye, (hense Glowing Eyed Unknown) his eye has the EXACT same glow as all the heartless who happend to have glowing eyes. For Example: Shadows, Neo-Shadows, Darksides and so on.

Just because he has a glowing eye doesn't mean he's a heartless. He could just be some1 using the Heartless's power dumbass.

Plus in the CoM it proves that the Organization aren't Heartless. And are pretty much the body and soul of ppl. The hearts become Heartless and the Body and Soul become mere shells. If the GEU is member of the Organization then he couldn't be a heartless. Since the Organization are ppl who r just mere shells like the EM and DiZ

thats dum ... yer mean and the other guy could be right....are you saying the geu is a dog?? and besides IAM THE HEARTLESS ROCK grrr... and tey arent going to make him into a ghost!!! have ya seen a ghost cause..how do ya know there eyes glow!!!!! and ansem was and is heartless why? cause he opend his heart to darkness!! and the nice person is who said the thoerie didnt say he got the info straight from the director no its was just a thoerie!!! dd and asas are not outdated most of the most wierd info about kh 2 comes from there! half the people on this forum make stuff up thats really dum.. this is the most educated one ive seen and dont have any proof it just you tics me offffff!!!

I never said he was a dog dumbass. I was just saying WHAT IF he was a dog. Read Ansem's reports. IT SAID HE DIDNT BECOME A HEARTLESS. ASAS and Deep Dive were early ideas of KH2 from Nomura. If ASAS and DD weren't outdated then why did they change Kairi's appearance? Why isn't the BHK in a cloak? How come we haven't seen that advance town? Where is the dark beach? Why haven't we seen a GEU in any screen shots? Why haven't we seen anything that has to do with KH2 in any screen shots from the game?

And there is no way that the GEU is a replica of sora, that idea makes no sense anyway!

That makes more sense than your f***ec up theory. Because it actually has proof thats real. THe SU said (in japanese) That he had been to see him(Sora). We first see an Unknown in FM and he tells Sora, "He looks just like you". And then the SU says the same thing to the GEU?

Summary: the GEU is possibly a creation of Ansem or someone else who can make heartless.

Ansem has nothing to do with the Organization. DiZ does. So Ansem making something for the Organization to recruit is dumb. And the GEU doesn't have the Heartless Symbol on his dumbass.

Also, What about The glow in his eye? How would you explain that?

Whenever he uses the Heartless's power his eye glows.

Ansem KINDA was a heartless, so it would make sense for his eyes only to glow a little!

Ansem never was a Heartless. So there is no kinda. Go read his reports and learn something dumbass.

Oh and the Zexion being the GEU makes better sense than your gay theory.

SO WHY DON'T YOU GO F*** URSELF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back