• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Glowing Eye Unknown

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku157

I really dont think it can be xigbar since the glowing eyed unknown has his right eye glowing. Xigbar has a patch over his right eye so it cant be him. What i mean is in the pic that Aumaan shows the glowing eyed unknown right eye is shown. when you loook at xigbar you can see that his patch is covering his right eye so thus it cannot be him.

Last edited:

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
dark_light13 said:
but he said that it cant be Xigbar if he has a patch on his right eye and the GEU ha sa glowing right eye.

Well I don't know what he ment but what I would IMAGINE he ment was that Xigbar has a patch over his right eye (meaning that he has no right eye) so he can't have a glowing right eye if he doesn't have one in general.

dark_light13

MyInnerFred said:
Well I don't know what he ment but what I would IMAGINE he ment was that Xigbar has a patch over his right eye (meaning that he has no right eye) so he can't have a glowing right eye if he doesn't have one in general.

but his patch could just be to cover up his glowing eye. ( although I know the GEU is Roxas.)

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
dark_light13 said:
but his patch could just be to cover up his glowing eye. ( although I know the GEU is Roxas.)

True, but like I said it's common for the eye patch to symbolize the lose of an eye, like Big Boss (in MGS3) but not always mean it. I'm pretty sure Xigbar did lose his eye though.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
yo both are Roxas, if you saw the traslations then you would know that when he GEU was talking to EM (Xemnas) He said he went to see him, he looks alot like you.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
They're both Roxas. The glowing eye had to do something with Sora or something, but that idea was scrapped. The fight happned first. Then the dream on the beach.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Hmm i check the glowing eye part with DWU and it does glow, but the Keyblade shines at the same time... so it might just be reflecting light on his face or something

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
agentscamp5 said:
i thought Riku had glowy eyes\

No. The reason why Riku had the blindfold was because his eyes changed into Xehanort's eyes because he embraced Xehanort's darkness.

<AumaaN>

Wow, loads of posts o_O
Anyway I don't know if someone edited the picture, that's why I'm asking people to check it in a HQ deep dive (since I don't have a HQ >_<). But I see that Zero_Sora checked it and he says the spot does seem to glow in the teaser...

Of course we all know that it's Roxas (as shown in KH2) but I was showing that GEU might have always been Roxas (even in the concept). Apparently GEU has never been a female or a fourth character, that is IF DWU his eye is glowing.

<AumaaN>

skilled keyblada said:
ummm no offense but that was a rain drop on roxas,s supposed to be a glowing eye.
Could be a rain drop, yes. But I don't see any other rain drops during the battle scene (but it could be because I'm watching a bad quality DD):(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back