• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Glow in the Dark Paint

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
I wasn't too sure where this belonged, so...
I just had the idea to paint my drumsticks for a night parade my city will be hosting sometime in the near future. I'm looking for a glow in the dark green paint that will last a long time on a charge in light. I am not too sure where to buy this paint or who sells this paint. Would anyone know what stores do? I've tried Home Depot, Hobby Lobby, Michaels, and Lowes. I'm in the Texas area, to be specific.

By The Way, has anyone tried a paint from glowinc.com? I've been thinking about using this paint (Ultra Green v10 Glow in the Dark Paint -) but I'm not too sure if it works or not. If anyone has tried it, tell me how it works and if it would work on wooden drumsticks (The drumsticks are Hardimens btw.)

Thanks.

Firo

Oh Crap
Try checking wal-mart or target. Any retail store. Sometimes they have that stuff left over from halloween for cheap.

Wicked

absurdiam
You could get glow in the dark tape. That would work. Or will that be hard to play with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back