• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

global domination plan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Texkia26

ok, so i have this plan to take over the world, but i need some help. here's my plan:

Tex's Global Domination Plan:
1. I will become a spy for the CIA
2. I will make lots of friends in other countries and steal people's shoes in the process
3. I will hold those shoes for ransom and gain lots of money from people.
4. Then, I shall hire an elite team of flying ninjas who will perform a rain dance around a dead rose. The rose will come back to life and be my bodyguard.
5. I will become President of the United States and all my friends in other countries will take over their countries.
6. Anyone who doesn't agree to live under my rule will have to help with turning the Great Wall of China into a flashoing neon light that says "Katie Land" (katie is my real name ^.^)

my plan pwns all!! I could use some help with the shoe stealing, though...
I already have a vice president, a secretary, a treasurer, a bodyguard (besides the rose), and a court jester. I'm not sure where the idea of a court jester came from but one of my friends said he wanted to be the court jester o_O

Anyway, pm me if you want to help ^_^

soul of riku

...............well good luck with that Texkia26........ nice plan stealing peoples shose and holding them rancim. i think it will totally work. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back