• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Glittering Blue Cracks - Darkside of the Worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Hey everyone! I know it's really long but well worth reading, especially for you theory bashers wanting a challenge, some people might want to see a different point of veiw aswell!

I've been getting a little bored with the same old threads on the new games so I thought I'd come up with somthing different so here it goes...

I've been thinking a lot about the pretty blue cracks that seem to be in the dark worlds or really the dark side of the worlds. According to my memory we seem them in two places, when Riku and the king are stuck in Kingdom Hearts and when Roxas is talking with Xemnas. (I am gathering clips together to show what I mean) Now I know these rocks only have somthing to do with the dark part of a world as far as we know. To some people they may even sound insignificant. Still somthings make me wonder...

One thing is the fact that both Ansem and Xemnas chose destiny Island to hang out a bit, I mean Ansem chose the light part of the world to fight, and Xemnas chose it's darkside to talk to Roxas. It makes me wonder what's so special about it. As we know there are a million other worlds they could ahve chosen. I mean I can see Ansem using DI just to hurt Sora more but I do wonder perhaps it has somthing to do with Terra, yes I know I lied I said I was bored with the same old theory talk of MX + TERRA = Xehanort. I'm still not saying exactly that Terra is Xehanort but maybe it's DS. Still, I do think it's intresting that they all seem somewhat connected to eachother. There has to be a reason as to why both parties chose DI and please spare me saying "Because Xemnas is Xehanort's nobody... I mean la derr..." I think perhaps there is a deeper meaning to it so please humor me a bit.

Secondly, I'm back on the cracks again. This one just poped into my head. As we have all seen the blue glow of Kingdom Hearts in the BBS trailer, if you haven't seen it yet I surgest you go on youtube and find it right away. Anyways, I've been thinking perhaps this is a dark form of Kingdom Hearts, if all worlds have their share of light and darksides then perhaps we have pur dark side of Kingdom Hearts, the reason why I say this is because, the cracks. We see the blue cracks in the darkness side of things (Darkside of DI, Dark side of KH). Infact in the dark side of Kingdom Hearts we see what appears to be goo-like blue stuff (See vid for evidence) now if in fact there is such thing of a Dark Kingdom Hearts then I would like to bet that that was the one MX revealed in the Secret ending, on the grounds that it has the same blue glow as the cracks in the rocks do.

On the other hand, the cracks could mean this, the darkness has meerly covered the light. Yes covered. I'll use an analogy to try and explain my point. You build a new wooden house, the house needs to be painted in which you do, after time the paint cracks and you begin to see the wood again. Perhaps Kingdom Hearts was always light, and that darkness simply covered it. I mean it's like Kairi's grandma's story, darkness was born when people began to fight over the light cause everybody wanted it. So the darkness swallowed the light.

Oh dear, another thought. Some people believe that the colour of one's eyes actually mean how much darkness they have, eg kairi's a P.O.H and her eyes are blue, whereas Xehanort's heartless had yellow eyes - full of darkness and Riku has green eyes Blue + Yellow. Ok, back to my thoughts, now if the blue cracks were infact cracks of light, and the blue Kingdom Hearts was before darkness became real (Heartless) then does mean that Kingdom Hearts was always light and I think the light comes from those cracks. The light escaped from the cracks when Sora goes "Kingdom Hearts is light!" hence the puddles of blue goo around the area. It's kinda like (Oh boy another crazy analogy) say you have a giant fish tank. Now we all know that the fish tank needs glass to hold the water in... but if you smash the glass the water comes gushing out, almost like a giant wave, after the giant wave you notice the puddles lying on the ground. Perhaps it wasn't exactly smashed, but meerly cracked you do have the puddles still but still it takes a long time for the water to escape but say the pressure kept building, then the weakness in the area would make it simply explode which has just stricken another thought....

Ansem the Wise's machine... He claimed to not know the outcome of the venture. I completely believe that, what I think happened is this, the machine appeared to be sending a beam of light towards KH, now back to the fishtank analogy, if you keep filling the analogy, soon enough it's going to over flow. Or moving on to another dreaded analogy, a balloon, You ahve a balloon, blowing air into the balloon makes it bigger. Now as we all should know what happens when you put to much air in the balloon, it bursts. This is what I reckon happend to the org's KH. I've always believed that the keyblade releases the hearts from the darkness, technically they pretty much become almost pure hearts. Now if a heart released from darkness goes up to make Kingdom Hearts, then really and truly Kingdom Hearts is light, now, back to the balloon analogy, say the light from hearts is the air so if you keep filling Kingdom Hearts with light, then it's going to explode, hence what happened to Kingdom Hearts and Ansem's machine.

Ok I think Im all out of thoughts now, sorry I just kept getting more and more I didn't realise how long it'd go for lol. Please discuss and I hope all this made sense.

EDIT: After all that I completely forgot the vids so here they are

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts - End of the World Cutscene
(Sorry it's so long I couldn't find a shorter one. anyways, the scene Im talking about on here is from 10:53 - 13:05

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 2 Ending (English)
Ok this isn't the one with Roxas but it's the ending of KH2 it still is the same place so it really doesn't matter much. Sorry It's anotyher long clip but if you have the possible way of Fast fowarding it's
3:50 -8:52

Last edited:

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
My assumption is that if there is always darkness in light, then there is always light in darkness.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I like it! It sounds good, its a fresh theory and you should have more hits on it!

Lancelot

Awards
lol, nah, i dunno why... maybe theyre lazy... not offensively of course

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
veeeery long.... but it's a good theory!

(i read it couse i had 5 min nothing to do:toungesmile:)

lol thankyou, Yes I know it's incredibly long I just had so many thoughts rush to my head all at once, and more and more kept comming as I kept thinking lol.

I do hope some more people read it I could use a challenge...

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Re: Glittering Blue - Darkside of the Worlds

I like this theory its new well done!

Thankyou it's amazing the random thoughts that can come to mind that sometimes make sense, lol I've yet to have a huge challenge yet so perhaps my theory seems clear.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
*claps*

That's a lot. But it's good, really! I always wondered about the weird rock things and why no one else talked about them. And don't worry, you'll get more people reading it over the course of a few days.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
*claps*

That's a lot. But it's good, really! I always wondered about the weird rock things and why no one else talked about them. And don't worry, you'll get more people reading it over the course of a few days.

Thankyou! I mean for a long time I thought, meh, they're just pretty looking rocks, but then I thought, the darkside isn't supposed to be pretty, then I got thinking more and more and finally more ideas sprouted from others so now we have this incredibly large theory lol.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Thankyou! I mean for a long time I thought, meh, they're just pretty looking rocks, but then I thought, the darkside isn't supposed to be pretty, then I got thinking more and more and finally more ideas sprouted from others so now we have this incredibly large theory lol.

=D That's how all my theories start.

Lancelot

Awards
Hopefully more people will look over time... keep it open as long as you can, k?

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Hopefully more people will look over time... keep it open as long as you can, k?

Mmm, a mod's bound to come and close it if the line doesn't bite, but who knows, maybe I'll ahve one of them discussing it with me :p

=D That's how all my theories start.
lol this is my first posted theory, It wasn't origionally going to be a theory It was just going to be some things to think on, but instead of Questions they became answers and ideas lol.

Last edited:
A

Audo

Hey everyone! I know it's really long but well worth reading, especially for you theory bashers wanting a challenge, some people might want to see a different point of veiw aswell!

I've been getting a little bored with the same old threads on the new games so I thought I'd come up with somthing different so here it goes...

I've been thinking a lot about the pretty blue cracks that seem to be in the dark worlds or really the dark side of the worlds. According to my memory we seem them in two places, when Riku and the king are stuck in Kingdom Hearts and when Roxas is talking with Xemnas. (I am gathering clips together to show what I mean) Now I know these rocks only have somthing to do with the dark part of a world as far as we know. To some people they may even sound insignificant. Still somthings make me wonder...

One thing is the fact that both Ansem and Xemnas chose destiny Island to hang out a bit, I mean Ansem chose the light part of the world to fight, and Xemnas chose it's darkside to talk to Roxas. It makes me wonder what's so special about it. As we know there are a million other worlds they could ahve chosen. I mean I can see Ansem using DI just to hurt Sora more but I do wonder perhaps it has somthing to do with Terra, yes I know I lied I said I was bored with the same old theory talk of MX + TERRA = Xehanort. I'm still not saying exactly that Terra is Xehanort but maybe it's DS. Still, I do think it's intresting that they all seem somewhat connected to eachother. There has to be a reason as to why both parties chose DI and please spare me saying "Because Xemnas is Xehanort's nobody... I mean la derr..." I think perhaps there is a deeper meaning to it so please humor me a bit.
First off.
Ansem =/= Xehanort.
When you're talking about Xehanort, call him Xehanort.
And Secondly,
Where Xemnas talks to Roxas is not the 'darkside' of Destiny Islands. That is just TWTNW OR it is inside KH. But it is NOT Destiny Islands.
Secondly, I'm back on the cracks again. This one just poped into my head. As we have all seen the blue glow of Kingdom Hearts in the BBS trailer, if you haven't seen it yet I surgest you go on youtube and find it right away. Anyways, I've been thinking perhaps this is a dark form of Kingdom Hearts, if all worlds have their share of light and darksides then perhaps we have pur dark side of Kingdom Hearts, the reason why I say this is because, the cracks. We see the blue cracks in the darkness side of things (Darkside of DI, Dark side of KH). Infact in the dark side of Kingdom Hearts we see what appears to be goo-like blue stuff (See vid for evidence) now if in fact there is such thing of a Dark Kingdom Hearts then I would like to bet that that was the one MX revealed in the Secret ending, on the grounds that it has the same blue glow as the cracks in the rocks do.

On the other hand, the cracks could mean this, the darkness has meerly covered the light. Yes covered. I'll use an analogy to try and explain my point. You build a new wooden house, the house needs to be painted in which you do, after time the paint cracks and you begin to see the wood again. Perhaps Kingdom Hearts was always light, and that darkness simply covered it. I mean it's like Kairi's grandma's story, darkness was born when people began to fight over the light cause everybody wanted it. So the darkness swallowed the light.

Oh dear, another thought. Some people believe that the colour of one's eyes actually mean how much darkness they have, eg kairi's a P.O.H and her eyes are blue, whereas Xehanort's heartless had yellow eyes - full of darkness and Riku has green eyes Blue + Yellow. Ok, back to my thoughts, now if the blue cracks were infact cracks of light, and the blue Kingdom Hearts was before darkness became real (Heartless) then does mean that Kingdom Hearts was always light and I think the light comes from those cracks. The light escaped from the cracks when Sora goes "Kingdom Hearts is light!" hence the puddles of blue goo around the area. It's kinda like (Oh boy another crazy analogy) say you have a giant fish tank. Now we all know that the fish tank needs glass to hold the water in... but if you smash the glass the water comes gushing out, almost like a giant wave, after the giant wave you notice the puddles lying on the ground. Perhaps it wasn't exactly smashed, but meerly cracked you do have the puddles still but still it takes a long time for the water to escape but say the pressure kept building, then the weakness in the area would make it simply explode which has just stricken another thought....

Ansem the Wise's machine... He claimed to not know the outcome of the venture. I completely believe that, what I think happened is this, the machine appeared to be sending a beam of light towards KH, now back to the fishtank analogy, if you keep filling the analogy, soon enough it's going to over flow. Or moving on to another dreaded analogy, a balloon, You ahve a balloon, blowing air into the balloon makes it bigger. Now as we all should know what happens when you put to much air in the balloon, it bursts. This is what I reckon happend to the org's KH. I've always believed that the keyblade releases the hearts from the darkness, technically they pretty much become almost pure hearts. Now if a heart released from darkness goes up to make Kingdom Hearts, then really and truly Kingdom Hearts is light, now, back to the balloon analogy, say the light from hearts is the air so if you keep filling Kingdom Hearts with light, then it's going to explode, hence what happened to Kingdom Hearts and Ansem's machine.

Ok I think Im all out of thoughts now, sorry I just kept getting more and more I didn't realise how long it'd go for lol. Please discuss and I hope all this made sense.

EDIT: After all that I completely forgot the vids so here they are

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts - End of the World Cutscene
(Sorry it's so long I couldn't find a shorter one. anyways, the scene Im talking about on here is from 10:53 - 13:05

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 2 Ending (English)
Ok this isn't the one with Roxas but it's the ending of KH2 it still is the same place so it really doesn't matter much. Sorry It's anotyher long clip but if you have the possible way of Fast fowarding it's
3:50 -8:52
Ansem's machine wasn't sending light to KH, it was turning KH into data, and then absorbing it into the machine. It overloaded, big kaboom. Ansem = Dead.

Also, sorry, but there are no 'darksides' of the worlds. There are worlds in the light realm (DI, Disney Castle, etc.), there are worlds in the dark realm (End of the Worlds) and there are worlds in the inbetween realm (Traverse Town, Twilight Town, Castle Oblivion, TWNTW and (i think) Hallow Bastion/Radiant Gardens). There aren't darksides to a world. It is just that world in a one of the realms, it isn't like there is a mirrored 'dark version' of the same world in the dark realm. That's just how it is.

So sorry, but this theory can't work, because there is no such thing as the darkside of a world. Unless of course you can prove it otherwise (with like a Nomura quote or something, not another anology >.>)

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
First off.
Ansem =/= Xehanort.
When you're talking about Xehanort, call him Xehanort.
When I refer to KH1 I call him ansem, purely because that's what he's called in the game, secondly If I am refering to Ansem the Wise that's what I call him otherwise I just call him DiZ - It's Quicker.

Where Xemnas talks to Roxas is not the 'darkside' of Destiny Islands. That is just TWTNW OR it is inside KH. But it is NOT Destiny Islands.
I disagree with you, Reason? because the bottle would have never made it to Sora if it were in another world, Yes, worlds are connected but Kairi sent that bottle floating around the ocean, we have already discover the world it round, you ain't going to fall off the edge. It definately is not Twilight Town, It's not just me that refers it to the other side of DI a lot of other people call it that too.

Riku: At least the waves sound the same.
Riku is saying this is the other side of DI!

Ansem's machine wasn't sending light to KH, it was turning KH into data, and then absorbing it into the machine. It overloaded, big kaboom. Ansem = Dead.
Yes, that's what we were told, Ansem also said he didn't claim to know the out come of the venture, yes that's what he had planned it to happen, but, Ansem has made some nasty experiment mistakes in the past, look at Riku, I mean Xemnas even said it is his fault that the heartless came about, truly it was. 1 I never said his machine didn't overload, I say it was sending a beam of light filling the gaps that the hearts had left, I mean not all experiments go to plan.

Also, sorry, but there are no 'darksides' of the worlds. There are worlds in the light realm (DI, Disney Castle, etc.), there are worlds in the dark realm (End of the Worlds) and there are worlds in the inbetween realm (Traverse Town, Twilight Town, Castle Oblivion, TWNTW and (i think) Hallow Bastion/Radiant Gardens). There aren't darksides to a world. It is just that world in a one of the realms, it isn't like there is a mirrored 'dark version' of the same world in the dark realm. That's just how it is.
You need to watch the end clip again....

Riku: This world is perfect for me.
Sora: Riku...
Riku: If the world is made of both light and darkness.. We'll be the darkness
Sora: Yeah the other side... The realm of light is safe now...

Sora and Riku were in the realm of darkness, ues, but it also the other side DI, debate with me all you want about it... It's not changing anything...

sorry, but this theory can't work, because there is no such thing as the darkside of a world. Unless of course you can prove it otherwise (with like a Nomura quote or something, not another anology >.>)
Analogies age fun! :D but no more comes to mind, Still I think I have given you substancial evidence to mark my claims, Watch vids, I didn't go hunting for them for nothing. I even was kind and told you the part I was talking about. We know there's a dark side to KH, We know there's a dark side to all worlds, just Sora hangs out in the realm of light.

I love theory bashers :) Ok anymore challenges?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
It was an interesting read but some things need tweaking in the theory...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back