• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Glittering Blue Cracks - Darkside of the Worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Yeah my theory is, maybe that is the power that powers heartless/KH or it is just dark energy nobody cares about and really never noticed.

Yeah that's true, I know it could just be a pretty looking rock, but I think that they wouldn't have left goey looking stuff on the gound if that be the case, I think it's gotta have more purpose :)

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Yeah, but we all know Nomura, so he won't go that far into detail.

True again, I mean though, if they had no purpose, there would be no need to having it. It's almost a waste time if there were no purpose. I mean perhaps it's a subliminal message or somthing that blue represents light no matter how deep in darkness.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Maybe, but probably for detail. Though I agree with you with the subliminal messages.

Yes I do agree with you, Nomura puts a lot of Detail into KH, I mean yes it does spark wild and imaginative theories like mine :) It is intresting what people think as far as my theory goes, so far I haven't had too many dramas over it.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
With subliminal messages things are weird, like Super Mario Galaxy's front cover if you set the sparkled letters(letters with sparkles in the corners) they spell out UR MR GAY.

R u serrious? :eek:hmy: If you are that's really hilarious! I mean we had the subliminal messages in the cave drawings lol, but people know what they meant...

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
hmm.... nice really fresh theory ;)... though i think you may be right! i doubt rocks will come into play within the next Kingdom Hearts... but i do appreciate the nice new theory!

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
hmm.... nice really fresh theory ;)... though i think you may be right! i doubt rocks will come into play within the next Kingdom Hearts... but i do appreciate the nice new theory!

No problem, I doubt so too, I never really thought they were I just found them some intresting coincidences. I mean like I was talking to PathtoTwilight about it could just be a subliminal message, or maybe not, :)

I too was bored with the smae old theories of MX + TERRA = XEHANORT, not that I don't agree with this theory but Im just getting well, bored :toungesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back