• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

glitches

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

micller 2

in khcom there are 2 glitches
1.click the way you want to go in the jornal then while holding it click the opposite and hold both here two that work two make a new character start on sora then hold right when on karri go left you will get bori
kari and nami vexen lexaeus
2.walk on nothing by going very close to the edges on a cliff and the shade will go away
find anymore post it kk

Awards
micller 2 said:
in khcom there are 2 glitches
1.click the way you want to go in the jornal then while holding it click the opposite and hold both here two that work two make a new character start on sora then hold right when on karri go left you will get bori
kari and nami vexen lexaeus
2.walk on nothing by going very close to the edges on a cliff and the shade will go away
find anymore post it kk
Can u explain that first one a little better? I can't quite get the directions...:(

micller 2

ok pause then go to journal go to characters pick a character click on the char then click and hold the way you want to go move only one char over ex sora move right one char and hold it then quickly while still holding it hold the other button keep holding both

Aros123

micller 2 said:
ok pause then go to journal go to characters pick a character click on the char then click and hold the way you want to go move only one char over ex sora move right one char and hold it then quickly while still holding it hold the other button keep holding both
sorry but i still don't get what i would get from this or how to do it

Roxas

wow, those are such incredible glitches i had a heart attack.
lets find some cool glitches!!!

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
OK........... here's the easier direction without typos for the first glitch.

go to a character in the journal.

hold R and L at the same time

the two characters will sorta vibrate and look like one character at once.

the characters should be the same size for it to look realistic.

PassionRiku

Awards
Thank you for clarifying that one. I will have to try it out, sounds really interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back