• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Glitches/Strange stuff

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IBeatSephiroth

If you've ever experienced any glitches or strange stuff happening in any game, on any platform, put them here.

As for me-I've had a bunch of things happen:

1-On KH1, in Deep Jungle, Sora got hit by Tarzan. He fell over-landing on his but, looked around like he was dazed, shook his head and got up, but didn't lose any health. The same thing happened when a shadow heartless landed on Soras head.

2-KH1 again, in linked worlds, I went to jump into the portal that leads to the volcano where you fight that big demon thing. I jumped through but the screen stayed black, and I could hear Sora making those noises he makes when you make him attack something.

3-In GTA: Liberty city stories, I put the 'follow me' cheat on and got in a car so about 3 people got in the car with the character. I smashed the car into a few walls, so went & got it spray painted. As I drove into the shop some random guy tried to get in the car. When he was at that point where he was standing next to the car and about to open the door, the garage door closed & when I came out of the shop, the guy was frozen there, to the side of the car. I drove around ramming him into walls & stuff like that-even shooting him-but he wouldn't die or get off the car. He was even there when the car blew up.

4-on GTA: Vice city, San Andreas, and True Crime: Streets of L.A, I done something & the world turned inside out. I don't know what I done-the world just turned inside out. o_O

5-On The Sims 2 pc, I had just moved a family into a lot, the taxi dropped my sims off at their front door with the headlights facing towards the backyard, and when it drove away, it drove right through the house!

Okay what are yours?

S

Shadow Soldier

SOCOM II, jumpming off cliffs not getting hurt. Thats the only one that comes to mind at the moment.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
GTA Vice city I had a second person on my bike and, backed into the water on the beach and, the guy in the back died. When I came back out the water before losing all my health he was still there. Then later when I started to hit things I never fell off my bike and, it never turns over it just stays up also you will always hear a crunching noise. Because you're always running over his body well I call it the ghost bike anyway.

GTA VC again if you go in Diaz Mansion a certain way you can walk through the entire thing its all see through.

don't know anymore oh wait Tony Hawk's Underground 1 if you stand in the corner of Hotel near the beach in the Hawaii level. If you have a girl you can actually see her breast except they have stars on them. Oh and, not the pink one but, the Gray Hotel.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
X-Men Next Dimension:

Some times, during practice when you swtch between characters, the current character will have the voice of the previous one. Their attacks will make the same sound as the previous one and their taunt will as well.

Using Nightcrawler's Level 4 Super, one brings thine enemy into another dimension. Some times, if this move is done again while in the other dimension, you will be stuck there. Your opponent cannot move or anything and none of your attacks will count. Simply do the move once again to get out of the other dimension.

IBeatSephiroth

I got another one:

Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis:

I was playing the game & I summoned a tornado. It picked up like 25 people & an Ouranosaurus then passed between two toilets. It got stuck there & when the tornado went away all the people were stuck about 4 stories up in the air-as high as the tops of the palm trees. The Ouranosaurus was stuck there to. Then a Spinosaurus comes along to try to get to the free snacks but it got stuck as well. So I had about 25 people, an Ouranosaurus & a Spinosaurus trapped between two toilets. They were flailing their arms around and everything. LMO

Oh and in True Crime: Streets of L.A this huge yellow sphere appeared in the middle of the road, and it was as big as the character. You could run right through it o_O I call this a ufo encounter True Crime style.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
GTA San Andreas-when you put in alot of cheat codes save it and then reload it, instead of CJ being black he's white

The Sims 2 Nightlife- The father takes off for work in his car and doesnt leave but when its time ofr him to come home it says that he has been promoted but he doesnt get out the car

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
POkemon Blue- That Missingho(sp?) thing, they said if you capture it or somethin it will ruin your game but my screen only turned black and made noises

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
On Animal Crossing for gc if u did a save on one memory card, then another, then accessed the first memory cards data without the 2nd memory card, your character had no eyes or mouth

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
In FFX I was starting and Tidus and Auron just kinda... were stuck together... It remained that way the whole time.... Auron and were stuck together with both characters

Reigen

My brother was playing Halo and he was on the fifth level, ' Assualt on the Control Room', and just before he finished the level and it went to movie mode he shot a rocket and blew himself up. Well the movie mode played on but the Master Cheif was invisible, though he still had his voice. Then it showed his corpse on the energy bridge and it glitched or whatever and the body stood up sideways and froze, but the game still played on and loaded the next level. It was really weird. 0_o

New2Ya

I'm lost...
In PoP3, The Two Thrones.

Whenever I became his shadow version and run on the wall, he'd literally GLIDE on the wall and wouldnt stop, till he could not go further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back