• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Glitches In KDH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KeybladeQueen

Anyone else have an annoying glitch in thier KDH2 game? When I go to customize abilities everything is fine until I try to do Donalds abilities then the game freezes up...everytime. Anyone else dealing with this and what can I do to fix it? any info or help will be appreciated.

O

Oberon

KeybladeQueen said:
Anyone else have an annoying glitch in thier KDH2 game? When I go to customize abilities everything is fine until I try to do Donalds abilities then the game freezes up...everytime. Anyone else dealing with this and what can I do to fix it? any info or help will be appreciated.
Check your Disc. And if it doesn't seem to help, then either A. Get a new one... Or B. Try getting a new PS2... hope it helps...

FinalSora14

I had a glitch. When I was in the 100 acre wood at poohs house, in the big chest instaed of getting what was in it i got high jump level 2.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Wait do you mean about with Armax (I HATES YOOOUUUU ARMAX YOU SO EVILL!!) how you can use a hack (ahhhh I hates you more) that makes you control Donald?
If so, you can't use his magic abilities otherwise you freeze. Sorry.

O

Oberon

FinalSora14 said:
I had a glitch. When I was in the 100 acre wood at poohs house, in the big chest instaed of getting what was in it i got high jump level 2.
I'm sorry... That is just @#$%ed up man.

Shinoku

Website
www.myspace.com
luckysora said:
well about 10% of people get bad kingdom hearts games that may have glitches or dont even work...so dont feel bad your where just the 10% well 90% of people have fun playing there kingdom hearts games.Now does that make you feel better^^
Hey, I'm one of the 10%! My KH2 has huge scratches!

ffkh

how old is your ps2
my friends x box does something similar because its old and has been used alot

ffkh

i have one of those
i get my friends to pay me to fix their discs
he he
life is good

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
If none of what you've done works, get a lens cleaner. You can get one at Wal-Mart or other places that sells electronics.
(if you don't know what that is: a lens cleaner is a disk that cleans your PS2's lens)

Quantum Sora

KeybladeQueen said:
Thats very strange... mabye try using a disk cleaner on your disk... it may be scrathed tooo or it has finger prints on it... Goodluck :p

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Mine got broken when my little brother left it out in my living room to play another game(I was away), so I got a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back