• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Glitch?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora18

Ok I was looking up cheats/codes for the game

and it had one with Vexen

well here it is.

Is it true? if it is could you tell me?

Fight Vexen Multiple Times

As soon as you hit The 100 Acre Woods, ignore all the tasks and Pooh and head towards the end. There will be a short cutscene, after that it'll ask you to Save your game. Select NO, and continue on to a boss fight again Vexen. After the battle, you'll find yourself back in The 100 Acre Woods. Complete one task, and head to the end again. You'll find yourself battling Vexen again. After the battle you'll see that you gained EXP from the first battle against Vexen and the second one. Rinse, Lather, and Repeat.

here's the site, it should be at the bottom.

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories Cheats - Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories Codes - Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories Secrets

well?

orSa

I'd say no...It probably isn't true though I am playing through CoM again right now so I might try it out.

Sora18

Is it? because I really would like to grow levels quickly. so can someone explain it to me, how it actually works.

Apollo

Silver Member
I could not get it to work! But I could be doing it wrong.

Destination

I wonder do you have to use it as the last card, or use it right away.

people that worked for them

tell us how you did it. because we would like to know how it's possible.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I would like to know the specifics on how it worked too, so details please.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
hmm, is anybody going to give us details, or is this thread pretty much done for?

Destination

well first of all, the description is right there, and well this thread is not done.

just follow those instructions, and you should be able to do it. I just did it, and it's awesome.

level 74 right now and I'm still facing Vexen. heh.

kh is ba

I did it just like it said in this and if you want to know exactly just go to gamefaqs.com and go to gba then kh:CoM.

Sexy Angel
Heres the directions:

Fight Vexen Multiple Times
As soon as you hit The 100 Acre Woods, ignore all the tasks and Pooh and head towards the end. There will be a short cutscene, after that it'll ask you to Save your game. Select NO, and continue on to a boss fight again Vexen. After the battle, you'll find yourself back in The 100 Acre Woods. Complete one task, and head to the end again. You'll find yourself battling Vexen again. After the battle you'll see that you gained EXP from the first battle against Vexen and the second one. Rinse, Lather, and Repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back