• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Glitch?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
On days when you get to partner up with Xion and Axel, Roxa's shoes are missing and his character model comes blurry. This aslo happenes when you fight the guard armor in Olympus Collisium, and you can play as sora also on the bottom screen.

I just wanna know if this happened to anyone else.

Musical charm

On days when you get to partner up with Xion and Axel, Roxa's shoes are missing and his character model comes blurry. This aslo happenes when you fight the guard armor in Olympus Collisium, and you can play as sora also on the bottom screen.

I just wanna know if this happened to anyone else.

nope, but I've been frozen upside down with roxas when battling a heartless(the one that controls ice, and you fight him with xigbar in halloween town), which is a glitch that keeps happening to me, I have no idea why...

Silfarion

Those sorta things never happened to me. No glitches in my days. I don't know if you are playing on computer through emulator, but maybe something's wrong with your ds?

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I made a thread like this a while back, and yeah this mission has worse graphics probably because of more people. Also, if you zoom in on Roxas's face, against a wall, you can position the camera so that it glitches and has a bar that lets you see through his hair and makes him bald lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back