• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Glitch in Ice Labyrinth - Arendelle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

maverikgaming

So I'm about 14 hours in and just got to the Ice Labyrinth. After going through a couple of rooms I fell off the side of bridge and somehow fell all the way to the Lower Level (or Tier). I've tried everything but I am stuck down there and I am afraid that I'll have to start all over. From the Lower Level I can access the Middle Level (or Tier) and that's as far as I can get. I've tried the flowmotion actions on the spirals to try to open up the doors and none of them are opening. I know this is a glitch because when I first got the Mid Level I could see Mickey head and Sora didn't mention seeing anything. Then when I did the flow motion on the lone spiral in the Mid Level to hopefully open the door, nothing happened and then the Mickey head disappeared. That was when Sora finally mentioned he could see the Mickey head. I have tried breaking everything possible and I have tried leaving the world through the save point and coming back but I only have to save spots to return to, the lower level save and the first save point when you get to Arendelle but that one's blocked (x over it).

Any help or assistance would be greatly appreciated and sorry for the long post.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
On the middle tier, there should be some sort of...slide somewhere that leads you to a room from which you should be able to reach the upper tier. Have you tried that?
I remember being stuck because one of the doors was blocked by some sort of big blueish-black wall, and I had to use that slide thing to get to the upper tier again.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Just checked and watched a walkthrough video and didn't see any slide. For reference in this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvrDdiXhpkM) at the ~21:23 mark when I do the flowmotion I get the cinematic that the area is shifting but the door remains closed and doesn't open up.

Yep, that's the door I was stuck at as well. Sorry I don't remember exactly where it is, but I'm absolutely sure that there's one of those...slides you can interact with on that floor. You can't automatically jump on it, you have to activate the switch before it.

maverikgaming

Back playing and I still don’t see anywhere I can use the slide. Guess I’m screwed and have to start over

Back