• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Glitch for Secret Episode??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackBlitz7

Website
burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org
Just a quick question. Is anyone else failing to unlock the Secret Episode on Proud Mode even when all the conditions are set?
Conditions are
Complete Final Episode on Proud
Complete Sticker Album for all 3 characters?
I'm thinking something has to be wrong with the game because I've met the requirements and nothing seems to be happening/

keyblade_52

Awards
Just a quick question. Is anyone else failing to unlock the Secret Episode on Proud Mode even when all the conditions are set?
Conditions are
Complete Final Episode on Proud
Complete Sticker Album for all 3 characters?
I'm thinking something has to be wrong with the game because I've met the requirements and nothing seems to be happening/

Those are the conditions for Critical Mode. I don't know if they are the same for Proud. You can check on GameFaqs or any other guide.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Are you sure that you've played every scenario at the same level of difficulty?
Did you finish collecting stickers before or after completing Final Episode?

Those are the conditions for Critical Mode. I don't know if they are the same for Proud. You can check on GameFaqs or any other guide.

Those are the conditions for Proud Mode. Critical only requires that you beat Final Episode.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

Sign is right, the conditions for BBS's secret endings forces you to complete the conditions for each of the three save files, then create a NEW Final Episode file, and then complete that.

If any save files are of a different difficulty... well I don't know what happens. Maybe you have to complete that difficulty's challenge instead?

Related question, and as much a question for me as for BlackBlitz: does "complete the sticker album" mean collecting all the Stickers, or collecting all the stickers and putting them in their proper place? I presume the latter.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Related question, and as much a question for me as for BlackBlitz: does "complete the sticker album" mean collecting all the Stickers, or collecting all the stickers and putting them in their proper place? I presume the latter.

140 points for all 3 albums.

keyblade_52

Awards

Those are the conditions for Proud Mode. Critical only requires that you beat Final Episode.

Ok ok. I didn't know. To unlock the Secret Ending in every game I prefer beating Critical Mode. Except for Re:Coded as you have to obtain 20/30 Trophies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back