• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Glimpses of Darkness *A kingdom hearts roleplay*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Kingdom Hearts: Glimpses of Darkness

Ten years have passed by since Sora and company killed Xehanort. The worlds have fallen into a tentative sort of peace. Travel between the worlds has become common and keyblades have been popping up at a rather quick pace. But between keyblade masters Riku and Aqua, and the new keyblade masters who graduate from their teachings, everyone is getting the training they need to deal with any threat that surfaces. Keyblade wielders have taken their place as a respected protectors of the worlds. Sora’s been living on Destiny Islands, happy and carefree, and there's nothing to worry about.

Which is what the random civilian believes. This is public knowledge.

In reality people have started to disappear.

The heartless may be rare, they don't appear as much as they once did.. but the ones that do show up are far stronger than they’re supposed to be.

Aqua’s slowly unraveling, scarred from the war with Xehanort and the death of Terra. A death she could have stopped.

Sora’s not as cheerful and carefree as he puts on. He’s worried. Tired. Haunted.

The peace is slowly turning into a lie and the keybladers, the older ones who remember Xehanort, are doing the best they can to prepare for the trouble they sense is coming.

Then one day it comes to a head. A group comes out of nowhere, a group known as Hikari. Not another Organization. Not just a few random rabble rousers. A movement. Revolution they call themselves. Men and Women who know about the disappearances and the fear and are spreading it, sowing the seeds of distrust against anyone who wields a keyblade.

This is a story about protecting the peace. About trying to find out why the heartless have been growing fewer in number, but more powerful. About trying to figure out the truth behind the people disappearing and if there’s a connection between the two. As things get worse and worse a rumor surfaces that Hikari is hosting some sort of rally on Midgar and Sora’s invited.

When you’ve fought so hard for peace, what lengths would you go to in order to maintain it?

Character wise you can either be a canon character or make an original character. All you've gotta do is fill out the template below.

Sora, Riku, his replica, Ven, Namine and Aqua are currently taken. If you wanna be a canon character just post the temp and i'll approve or deny it and add it to the 'taken' list.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Rp rules are as follows:

1. Your all very smart people, so i’d prefer your posts reflect that. No text speak or anything like that please. You want people to be able to read your posts and not get confused.

2. Godmodding, Power playing without permission, the usual stuff. I don’t want to see it. So don’t do it mmkay?

3. I’m a romantic, I love romance. So if you want romance then your welcome to pair up characters. But no lemons. *you know, sex scenes and the like*

4. Stick to the forum rules. No cursing, no drama between rpers, etc etc. You know what’s right and wrong.

5. The rp is current closed unless I invite you personally but don't worry! It'll be open to all again in the future

6. You can have as many characters as you can keep up with. But lets only start off with 1 to 3 for the first couple worlds. That way the story doesn’t get too muddled right from the get go

7. You wanna be one of the main bad guys? Part of Hikari? Send me a pm and we’ll talk about it.

8. Have fun with this! You have ideas? Send them on to me and we’ll work something out.

9. Post at least once a week unless you tell me why you can't. Otherwise your character will be in danger of being ignored and being left behind. Too many offenses will result in being booted from the roleplay

So lets do this :)

Skitty Cat is a moderator of the roleplay. If you need anything and i'm not available, feel free to go to her and she'll more than likely be happy to help you out

Last edited:

Lunarmaster54

Awards
Current Cast of Characters

[td]Rodric Crowley|Lunarmaster54
Amanda J Alexandra|Lunarmaster54
Sora|Lunarmaster54
Riku|Skitty Cat
Ventus|Skitty Cat
Comet |Skitty Cat
Kari|Skitty Cat
Anise|Eternal Dream
Vesper|Eternal Dream
Lily|Eternal Dream
Aqua|Eternal Dream
Samuel|Abhorsen
Lana|Abhorsen
Cam|KitKat
Renn, The phoenix|Shinra
Reforge|Suberb
Claire Farron, Lightning|Endless Warrior Sora
Jeiss Maza|Mistearea
Azure Rainfault and Enami Sulcheesee|kingdomkeylight
Danu|sephiroth2

Trisha|KitKat

Serana Hokana|Ebikyou'gami
Vento Aver|King Sora X
Aleyn "Prince of Morcado" Humil|King Naruto[/td]

Special thanks goes to the wonderful Skitty Cat for helping me make this thing :D its not as easy as you'd think!!

EDIT: 12-16-13. Not sure where the table of characters went but i'm trying to fix it and it'll be back when I do

EDIT: 1-1-14 Still workin on it but you can see the characters again! :D

Last edited:

Abhorsen

POSTED!!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'm totally joining this and here is my template, Lunar.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

If I need to change anything, let me know, Lunar.

Last edited:

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Name: Celty Cid aka Kat

Appearance: A tall six foot woman, She is dressed in an all black long sleeved jacket, and black long pants, as for footwear she dons on a pair of custom made spiked boots. If your asking what she wears underneath...your not going to find out. Now her face is a yellow craved cat mask, with it's eyes closed and having pointed ears. Her hands are also gloved. She keeps her hair chestnut brown hair covered by her hood, however when she does show it...is fairly long.

Personality: Kat is rather playful, and tries to be funny. She does like people and is rather outgoing...however if you so much as look at someone she likes funny.....God help you. i mean her temper is terrifying. When she's on the job, nothing can stop her from getting it done. She is also very stubborn and anyone can barely talk her out of something.....that normally causes problems for her.

Bio: Her home world has known only war and suffering for one thousand years. It matters not if it is between the people vs. each other, demons, heartless, or the very poison to covered it, She was also gifted and cursed with a crystal incased onto her body. It gave her magic and power over shadows, but at the cost many people have shunned her, hated her, and fear her. As a child her birth mother and father were murdered by a pack of monsters, and as the child was about to die in a broken city....she was saved by Lan Cid, a war hero that ended the poison that plagued every man, woman and child, and even aided in the war against Xehanort. He was like her, gifted in gravity and a heart full of kindness, he and his wife Holly, a summoner had taken her as their daughter.

Celty had learned to control her powers, and gained a spot in an Adventurer's Guild, hunting lost historical artifacts and fighting off the rest of the monsters born from the poison. She had grown quite close to a family friend: Mog Moogle and the two even fell in love with one another. She had studied the Keyblade, it's history, and it's wielders. She had become quite the fan of Sora and Kairi, and admitted to have a small crush on the two... She wears the mask as it was a gift from her moogle boyfriend.

News of the people vanishing kept gnawing at her. What really got her to go out into the meeting was that two of her best friends and family members Leon, and Luka had vanished. She thought that this Hikari group might be behind this, and Sora might need some back up.

Weapon: A shadow Scythe.

Magic: Thunder, cure, gravity, summon

Abilities: Summoning, and telporting.
Special Ability: Summon: Odein her motorbike that transforms into a large black red eyed attack dog.. Drive: Zero Break: This is a once in a full moon drive, when all of Celty's anger is about to be unleashed....God help you if you aren't 50 feet away from her, as you will get sucked into her shadows, or ripped apart by it. not even the Heartless are safe from her. It has three levels. She only has access to Level 3 right now. Level 3: Not that bad. Level 2: You will have a cast for weeks. Level 1: RUN! Level 0: OH GOD AHHHH-

Voice actress: Tara Strong.

Theme: Falling into a trap with a sexy Lure-Alucard's theme Hellsing OST.

So am I in?

So are we good

Last edited:

Light

faster than
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'll send you a PM with my ideas for this and another character Lunar.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
*squeaks and tackles Abs* Nice to see you're coming back to the RPing field. *only to let him go a second later and back up* Um, sorry about that... ^^;; Anyway, here's some of my crazy crew! Note: Also, if you'd like to skip over or skim the majority of Riku and Ven's bios, go ahead, since it's a bit of a summary for the games.

~-----~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

~--------~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

~--------~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Abhorsen

*brushes off dirt from tackle and smiles* glad to be back. I will have a temp up in the next two days. Still mulling over my ideas that are swirling in my head.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Holy crap, I actually got one up less than two days after I first said I was in?! That's a first for me in forever! Now, if you'll just excuse me while I go hide over here....

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
consider me on board for this... just hope my comp isn't a douche and ruins my post again

Lunarmaster54

Awards
Cool!

Right, i'm going to be posting my temps tomorrow. Just to let you guys know, I was thinking about everyone being allowed to gain a new spell or ability at the end of each world *in the same way you'd level up and gain bonuses and stuff in the games*

Sign ups are also closed for now, with Superb capping our number. It'll may or may not open up again later in the rp.

Good work with your temps and ideas everyone! Things are looking good so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back