• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gizmo Gallery?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

june

I'm trying to get all the treasure chest of ventus now that I finished his story
but as I couldn't found them all without help, I had to read a walktrough to see where there where the rest
its says that in Dinsey Town I have to go to Gizmo Gallery and activate a machin to gt the chest
The problem I have is...
where the heck is Gizmo Gallery q2

Awards
Technically, it's the underground passage. You follow the path and go to the very end. There's a machine that you have to continuously cast Thunder/based on.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
In the main plaza, between the save point and the ice cream shop, you should see a glowing pothole. Go down. At the far end of the bottom floor, there's a machine with a gauge on it. You'll need to use Thunder based attacks to fill it up, and this will activate the gears to allow you to reach higher places.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Yep. You need to make sure the arrow on the thunder machine goes to the red section; when you've successfully activated the Gallery, a little cut-scene will play. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back