• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

giving kh2 a bad reputation...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku123698745

Earth or in detail, The World that Never Was
Website
www.youtube.com
once, a while ago... i went to a store and i seen a ps2 there and people could play kh2.... in the store, for a free test. it didn't have a memory card or anything but... they were at
Spoiler Spoiler Show
..... but what if somebody beats it, and you can't restart it..... sometimes you or somebody else could play without playing it first and spoil themselves badly...... i mean...... i don't think that kh2 or any other rpg should be there.i mean that store did have kh2 but no other kh game. anoth time i went to another store and saw that kh2 was there to rent... they described it badly saying....: KINGDOM HEARTS 2
Mickey Mouse joins /donald, Goofy, and Sora as they continue their adventure into several Disney-inspired worlds. Battling the Heartless once again, the friends must ow fend off a new enemy threat: a mummy-wrapped ruler of unknown orgin. You'll love the way the new "Transformation Drive" allows you to merge with other team members to create more powerful versions of yourself...... well... that didn't help much... there was a little sectin that was supposed to be games you wouldn't wanna miss and there was Mario Party 7!!!! and guess what... not anythink kh!!!!!!!!!! they didn't even carry kh.I went there several times to check and they had almost seven copys of kh2..... and every time all of them were still there! what has gone wrong? does anyone at all like kh?!:mad: :confused: are people just wanting to make kh2 look like a bad game because doing all of this made me STOP playing kh for a while, playing a dumb game i wouldn't usually like!!!!!

KINGDOMHEARTS104

Website
www.myspace.com
Ok I Have To Agree With The Guy On The Top I Mean Ya The Game Is Supposed To be A Good Game But Ya Mabye They Just Wanted To DO That Because What They DO To Put The Game There Just Saying Because I Love This Game So Much That Ive Beatent The Game Fast In Just Like Yesterday And I Love This Game More Than Anyting But Ya Whatever Weired Thread Though!

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Not, if anything gives KH2 a bad name it will be the KH fanbase.

O

Oberon

Riku123698745 said:
once, a while ago... i went to a store and i seen a ps2 there and people could play kh2.... in the store, for a free test. it didn't have a memory card or anything but... they were at
Spoiler Spoiler Show
..... but what if somebody beats it, and you can't restart it..... sometimes you or somebody else could play without playing it first and spoil themselves badly...... i mean...... i don't think that kh2 or any other rpg should be there.i mean that store did have kh2 but no other kh game. anoth time i went to another store and saw that kh2 was there to rent... they described it badly saying....: KINGDOM HEARTS 2
Mickey Mouse joins /donald, Goofy, and Sora as they continue their adventure into several Disney-inspired worlds. Battling the Heartless once again, the friends must ow fend off a new enemy threat: a mummy-wrapped ruler of unknown orgin. You'll love the way the new "Transformation Drive" allows you to merge with other team members to create more powerful versions of yourself...... well... that didn't help much... there was a little sectin that was supposed to be games you wouldn't wanna miss and there was Mario Party 7!!!! and guess what... not anythink kh!!!!!!!!!! they didn't even carry kh.I went there several times to check and they had almost seven copys of kh2..... and every time all of them were still there! what has gone wrong? does anyone at all like kh?!:mad: :confused: are people just wanting to make kh2 look like a bad game because doing all of this made me STOP playing kh for a while, playing a dumb game i wouldn't usually like!!!!!
altho i agree with spoiling yerself is bad, this is heavely pointless in more than one fashion

O

Oberon

KINGDOMHEARTS104 said:
Srry Dude Ur Not Roxas Stop Trying To Act Like One Of The Characters But Srry Ur Not Dude!
darn he got dissed(damn the 25 letters,... DAMN THEM BADLY

Girlygirl

Zorox said:
darn he got dissed(damn the 25 letters,... DAMN THEM BADLY
Um hun, that wasn't really a diss and to the topic creator, no offense but get over it. Not everyone likes or in some people's cases are obsessed with KH.:cool:

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
Riku123698745 said:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

It just that stores opinion. Get over it.

Legato2471

bond of flames said:
what was this thread for?i dont get it

Occasionally threads such as this pop up to take up bandwidth and time from the people who read and post here. They're mostly good for one thing after they get completely ruined by other stupid posts....

+1

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Riku123698745 said:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

You shouldnt let what stores do offend you....as long as you like the game that's all that matters. So dont let it bother you.

Srry Dude Ur Not Roxas Stop Trying To Act Like One Of The Characters But Srry Ur Not Dude!

Ummm ok.. great work capitalizing every word and how the heck is he acting like Roxas..? It's posts like these that piss me off....that remark was pointless as hell..

Last edited:

jag-wire

OMG, they don't know what kh2 is actually about? big freakin deal. it's a game, get over it. it's not the end of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back