• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Girls what would u like to see in guys

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
THAT'S IT, YOU HEAR ME

THAT'S AS FAR AS I WILL GO

J-jam it in!

I want a girl like Square Ninja. :<
He makes me wish my girlfriend was as hot as him
Makes me wish my girlfriend was a freak like him.
Makes me wish my girlfriend was raw like him.
Makes me wish my girlfriend was fun like him.

um wait what

What can I say? I am a sexy beast.

PrincessAi

[Random Post!]
Id like to see a smart guy...smart enuff to do my math hw:thumbsup:
*Doing math hw...err attempting to do math hw:cursing:

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
Personally, I'd like to see guys who are wild. So many guys nowadays are so desperate to find girls that they'll just try to be as tame as possible.

I guess they think that if they get even a little wild, then the girl will see it as them stepping out of line, and then they'll lose a chance at sex or love or company or whatever it is guys are after nowadays.

Now, by wild, I dont mean a complete 100% pervert. Moderation is important, but that doesn't mean a guy cant become a wild animal sometimes.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Although I'm taken, i want a girl that i can actually sit down and have a conversation with, and if there are "pauses" in the conversation, it doesn't feel awkward. Basically a girl that i can connect all around; of course beauty should be included, but it doesn't necessarily have to be the best quality she has, because whats the point of having a gorgeous girl who's got the brain power of a moth.

Of course having said that, said girl should have somewhat of a wild side, who doesn't get too out of control, but knows how to party and have fun; you know acts really innocent all the time, but deep down you just know they have that beast inside just waiting to be unleashed.....

Of course i don't want a girl with a bad attitude, because i hate people who bring out my bad side-cause well lets just say it's not pretty...

eh thats mostly it, what can i say i'm the romantic type guy, but i know when to be rough and i won't hesitate to fight for the girl i love

Last edited:

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
Personally, I'd like to see guys who are wild. So many guys nowadays are so desperate to find girls that they'll just try to be as tame as possible.

I guess they think that if they get even a little wild, then the girl will see it as them stepping out of line, and then they'll lose a chance at sex or love or company or whatever it is guys are after nowadays.

Now, by wild, I dont mean a complete 100% pervert. Moderation is important, but that doesn't mean a guy cant become a wild animal sometimes.
*sniff* that was beautiful ...........................or something. Pie?

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
THAT'S IT, YOU HEAR ME

THAT'S AS FAR AS I WILL GO

I want a girl like Square Ninja. :<
He makes me wish my girlfriend was as hot as him
Makes me wish my girlfriend was a freak like him.
Makes me wish my girlfriend was raw like him.
Makes me wish my girlfriend was fun like him.

um wait what

Lolz, in all honesty, I LOVE guys like this...crazy, over-the-top, weirdos. I love laughing and funny people make me laugh, so this is the type of guy for me. In fact, I'm in deep persuit of a guy like this, at the moment.

Anyways, just remember...humor is great, guys, but if you have a brain in your head, you'll know when to shut your mouth to avoid being punched. :D Girls can be moody at times, and sometimes their mood is not one capable of processing funny...so just keep quiet or try to console her, but jokes won't work.

Also, be careful not to get a girl that's TOO moody...then she'll never appreciate your beautiful insanity. D:

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
*sniff* that was beautiful ...........................or something. Pie?

well, it's true, i dont care if guys claim to have a wild side. none of them show it.

i've had sex before, and all those times, in my mind, i've begged that maybe the guy would take a break from the normal routine and maybe give me a sharp bite on the shoulder or neck, or just scratch me hard across my back. making me growl in pain instead of the generic scream.

i dont think i'm particularly a freak. i'm sure there are plenty of girls who would some day like to experience the same thing i'm talking about. ... or maybe i'm just wierd. whatever.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
well, it's true, i dont care if guys claim to have a wild side. none of them show it.

i've had sex before, and all those times, in my mind, i've begged that maybe the guy would take a break from the normal routine and maybe give me a sharp bite on the shoulder or neck, or just scratch me hard across my back. making me growl in pain instead of the generic scream.

i dont think i'm particularly a freak. i'm sure there are plenty of girls who would some day like to experience the same thing i'm talking about. ... or maybe i'm just wierd. whatever.

eh but doesn't every girl feel that way every once in a while, just not wanting the same ol thing, tis the reason why most girls cheat on their boyfriends or husbands, because their tired of the same all thing everytime *or whatever the routine be* They want something new and exciting which they get from "the other man".
It's not being a freak, it's just your wants as a female, hell you've got urges, wants, and needs just like everyone else so it's not weird.
Tis why every guy should make sex about the ladies doing whatever is necessary to pleasure his woman, hell and if it means getting a little rough every now and then, then hey go for it...

I know what you mean overall though, a lot of girls come to me on advice about "god knows everything" and upon many of the subjects is the type of guys and such. Not an ass but has a wild side that is known to be there, and sweet and thoughtful without having to be told to do stuff.

Little_Red

betch.
How about a guy who ISN'T emo? with a damn haircut, all the guys at my school are either ghetto, preppy, or goth/emo/scene.

I

The Show Must Go On
For once, I want a guy who doesn't put up a front whenever he sees a girl. Like, seriously, stop acting all cool and just be yourself. And I also wish that guys would learn to pick up hints- one of my friends has had a crush on this one guy for like, ever, and she is sooooo obvious in the fact that she likes him its not even funny (and she's trying to be obvious too, because the boy is so blind!). Yet he doesn't even notice that she likes him! It must be so frustrating for her...
Also, when you're dating someone, please be committed! I'm tired of my boyfriend telling me he loves me, but when it comes down to the actual relationship, I feel like I'm doing all the work! It makes me mad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back