• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Girls stink

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Crap's happened to me plenty of times in relations to girls, but they don't "stink", unless they have BO... ehe heh... But seriously dude, try looking at it from their side of it too, I'm sure that they would think the same way about us too,it does work the same ways...

Oh, and the first two words of yours, quoted for truth IMO

Lancelot

Awards
Not true, the girl I like doesn't hate me at all.... but then again, I kinda told her in a really good way lol... through poetry

Lancelot

Awards
Have any of em ever liked you at the same time? Oh, a reason for that could be that you don't know them well enough too :D

Princess Natalia

Omg, we dont live to break hearts, we're just complicated. We'll ask if it makes us look fat even if we know it does, just to see if you lie and say no, but on the other hand if you tell the truth and say yes, we get mad...we are complicated lol. Anyway, guys are the ones who seem to have a hard time being a one women man, and yet they still ask you to go with them, just to cheat on you within a month.....

A

Azanulbizare

Life sucks. Every time you think a girl likes you they break your heart. It really stinks. Anybody that agrees or disagrees may share their opinion.

....:::............:...::...::..:::..::...::.......::...::..:::..::...::..:::..::...::..:::..::...::..:::..::...::..:::.......::..:::..::...::..:::..::...::..:::..::...::...:...::...::...
.......::..:::..::...::.......::...::..:::..::...::..:::..::...::..::░▒▓▓▓▓█████▓▓▓▒▒░:...:...::...::..:::..::...::.......::...::.......::............:::
::.......::...::..:::..::...::..:::.......::.......::..░▒▓████████████████████▓▒░..::...::..:::..::...::...:...::...::..:::.......::...
.......::..:::..::...::..:::..::........:...::::▒▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████▓▒.::...::..:::..::...::...:...::...::.......:::
::..:::..::...::.......::...::.......::::;▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▒..::...::..:::............:...::...::...
..::...::..:::..::...::..:::..::..▒▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▒..::...::..:::..::............:::
::..:::..::............::...:▒███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████▓▓▓▓███▒;::.......::.......::...::...
..::........:........::..▒███▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓█████▓▓▓███▒..:::.......::.......:::
::..:::..::...::..:::..██▒:....::...::..:::..:▒███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▒::..:::..::...::..::;▒▓███▓▓▓██▒..::..:::..::...::...
.......::..:::..::▒█▒...░▓████▓░....▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒:..::;▒▓███▓░....:::::▓██▓▓▓██▓.::...::..:::..:::
....:::..::...::▒▓▒..▓████████▓░.:▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓.:::..▓█████▓.......::...::..;;▓█▓▓▓▓██;;:::..::...::...
..::...::..::;;▓▓::..▓██████████▒..▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒.::▒███████▒:...::..:::..::...::██▓▓▓▓█▓::::.......:::
.....:...::::▓▓:...▓▓▓█████████▓░;;▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒:::▒████████▓░..::..;▒▓░▒█▓▓▓▓▓█▓.::........
..::...::..▓█▒.::..:::..::...::▓███████▒:..▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒:..███████████████▓...▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▒.:::..:::
::...:...▒██░..::...::..:::..▒███████▓...▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒.::███████████████▓.::▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓::..::...
..::...::▓██░::...:...::.....▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░:..▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒...▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░:..▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒...:::
::..:::..███▓..::...::..:::..::...::..:::.......::..:::..▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓::...:...::...::.......::...::..:::..::...::..:::..▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██░::...
..::...::██▓█████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓:......
::..:::..██▓▓███████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓..::...
..::...::██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓::..:::
::..:::..▓█▓▓▓....::.......::...::.......::.......:::..::...::.......::.......:::..::...::..:::..::...::..:::..::...::.......::...::....▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░::...
..::...::▒█▓▓███....░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░..::██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒.:......
::..:::..::▓█▓▓██▒;::..▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒:...▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒...::...
..::...::..░██▓▓██░::;;▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒;..░▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒.......:::
::..:::..::..;;▓█▓▓▓█▒.::;;▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░:..▓█▓▓▓▓█▓::..::...::...
..::.......:::..▒██▓▓█▓..::;;;▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░::;;:::;;::;;;;;░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░:..::██▓▓▓██:::..::..:::..:::
::..:::..::...::..;;▓██▓██▒.::..▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░;..:::;;▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░;;..;;░▒▒▒▒▒;...:▓█▓▓▓██░.......::...::...
.......::..:::..::.....▓██▓██▒::..;▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒;;::;▒▓▓████████▓▒░░▒▒░::..::▓█▓▓██▓░.......::...:...:::
::.......::.......:::..::;;▓████▓▒:..::;▒▒▒▒▒▒░░.▒▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▒░..::..▒██▓███▒::...::..:::..::...::...
.......::..:::..::...::..:::..▒█████▒..:::.░▒▒▒▒░:;▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓.....::▒█████▓░..::..:::..::...::..:::..:::
::.......::...::.......::...::..::;▒▓████▒::..:::..░▒░▓█████████████▓░:...::::▓█████▓░::...:...::.......:::.......::...
..::...::..:::..::...::...:........::....▒█████▓░..:::..░▓▓▓████▓▓▓▒░:..::.....;;▓█████▓▒::..:::..::...::..:::..::...::.......:::
::...:........::..:::..::...::..:::.......::..::▒▓█████▓░....::...::..:::..::...::.......::;▒▓██████▓▒::..:::...........:::..::...::..:::..::...::...
..::...::..:::..::.......:::...........:::..::...::..:::░▒▓███████████████████▓▓░..::.......::...::..:::..::...::.......::...::..:::..:::
::.......::...::..:::..::........:...::...::..:::..::...::..:::..::..:;;▒▒▓▓██████▓▓▓▒░;;..::...::..:::..::...::..:::..::...::..:::..::...::..:::..::...::...

riku_kicks_butt

Omg, we dont live to break hearts, we're just complicated. We'll ask if it makes us look fat even if we know it does, just to see if you lie and say no, but on the other hand if you tell the truth and say yes, we get mad...we are complicated lol. Anyway, guys are the ones who seem to have a hard time being a one women man, and yet they still ask you to go with them, just to cheat on you within a month.....
the thing is. all the girls i know know im not like that. Ive never had a girlfriend to cheat on. and if i had one i definatly wouldnt cheat on them.

Lancelot

Awards
^^ Yeah, I was like that for ages... I spose you could still say I am, I haven't had an actual girfriend yet lol... But just cos we say it now, doesn't mean it mite not happen. Girls are sensitive, so if you do get one, be careful. And if someone tries flirting with you and they know you have a gf, tell em that again, and leave, cos I know some girls do get offended by it if you dont try too tell the flirter to go away

Lancelot

Awards
Well wouldn't you if your gf's friend told you that?

big don mega

woman are crazy. expecially if they have your kids and your broken up and you both agree to see other people it's always the same "stop trying to get with my enemies eric" or "stop trying to fu** my best friend eric". is that all women or just my baby's mother

Lancelot

Awards
Who the hell is Eric? And wtf does getting with your ex's enemies have anything to do with it?

big don mega

i am eric. don is a mafia term that i threw into my display name for the hell of it. and i think it's because she knows i was trying to get with that bit** just to make her mad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back