• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Girls stink

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dexel

Beyond hope
Again, as countless others have said: Close the goddamn thread.

The last thing people need on their agendas is a massacre of sexist people.

...At least, most of them. I think.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Take this from a girl all of you, take it slow witth a girl become there friend for a very long time. Wait till the girl shows she really really cares. I've been friends with this oy since I was in 4th grade now I'm in 9t and we're still great friends. I'm slowly getting to him. He's one year younger than me though. Stay and just be her friend as long as you can.

If you hurt her it's your fault. So you don't hurt her listen to me. Be polite to her always. Unless she likes what you like limit talking about what you like. Always listen to her and ask how you can help her. Don't be ruff!!! Girls will act smarter than you because they are or [they think you are- I'm talking about boys in advance classes] don't go to hurt her worst mistake boys do. She is and should always be right to you even if she's off. Never tell her she's wrong or she'll break up with you.

I hope this will help with any girl problems. :)
Listen to this only if you want to be a ***** whipped fag.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Ok, this is driving me nuts, I already requested 3 closes for this damn thread! GRRR Why won't anyone do it??!?

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Ok, this is driving me nuts, I already requested 3 closes for this damn thread! GRRR Why won't anyone do it??!?

Maybe the mods are enjoying your agony? I know I am getting kicks from this.

And guise here is a funny idea how about you stop posting here and let the thread die instead of constantly bumping it asking for it to get closed? If the thread annoys you the let it die for heavens sake...

Dexel

Beyond hope
One word, BDM. Never trust what Baka Ushi says. Or what anyone says in Forum Insanity.

They mostly post that sort of thing for kicks.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
One word, BDM. Never trust what Baka Ushi says. Or what anyone says in Forum Insanity.

They mostly post that sort of thing for kicks.

My advice was legitimate. You actually want him to listen to this?
Unless she likes what you like limit talking about what you like.
This is why girls are stuck up pieces of shit. I would never date/do someone pathetic enough to agree with me on everything.

Awards
After giving this thread a cursory glance I'm fairly certain that 90% of you have never been in a legitimate, long-term relationship.

lol khi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back