• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Girls flirting with you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade737

Silver Member
What you should be asking is how to tell if a girl is really flirting with you or messing with your head.

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Ex-President of the Galaxy
Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
wow that is harsh^ lol

but any way lol i'm going to say go with you feelings and ask her out
but thats just me and I'm a really random person lol
go with Nike an "Just do It"

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Even I know when a girl flirts with me and it doesnt happen often. Plus if im not intrested I dont take the bait. So if the girl u like says stuff to you that sounds kinda outa normal conversation shes flirting

scion of light

At the very top of the Great Crystal in Giruvegan.
I find it easier to tell if you are friends with the person or if you know the person, because then you can look for changes in behavior, of course that all depends on the person in question.

If you dont know the person no info from me on that because my school is so darn small that I know everyone pretty well. So good luck to you

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
the sick demented part is two of them are not my age

Well, a couple doesn't necessarily have to consist of two people of the exact same age; there's a five-year difference between both my parents and my sister and brother-in-law. What is the age difference between you? More than five years would be pushing things a little.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
whooaaaaa DD15

TMI

Ahem.

To the person that's asking, you learn from experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back