• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Girls flirting with you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Protip: If a girl shows obvious interest in you, she's flirting.

Also, if a girl is flirting with you, don't automatically assume she's actually into you. You'll only do more damage to yourself if you believe that.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Protip: If a girl shows obvious interest in you, she's flirting.

Also, if a girl is flirting with you, don't automatically assume she's into you. You'll only do more damage to yourself that way.

^^agreed it's weird when a girl like me flirts and then the guy automatically assumes im into him and it's a major turn awayyyyy
so avoid that

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
A

Azrael

I admit that I was a bit slow like the OP once, but it's not that difficult once you know once or twice when girls are flirting.

frisson

Silver Member
Ignore half of these fuckwits. A lot of males have difficulty interpreting signals from the opposite sex, so where as you might not be sure if a chick is subtly flirting with you, there's the other side of the spectrum where guys ignorantly assume a chick is into them when she was just being nice.

In saying that, it shouldn't be too hard to figure out when a girl ISN'T interested in you. If she doesn't appear utterly disgusted in your presence, then give it a go, but avoid being too full-on. Toes first. And if you really have no clue, chances are you're just imagining it.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Practice makes perfect. <3

Then again if you think women are too confusing, you could always go gay.

Just saying is all, since you're 'bad' at it.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back