• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Girls cant be good at games!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
God: Adam, if you sacrifice an arm and a leg to me, from them I will make a perfect companion for you. She will clean for you, cook for you, do anything it takes to make you happy, and she will be a caring and reasonable person.
Adam: Uh....what can I get for a rib?

Darkslayers

Website
gamingsource.org
They say that because they think girls would be out doing some other, like talking to there friends, or cleaning the house.

But all girls should be able to play. And Call Of Duty 4 is a boy game pretty much.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
God: Adam, if you sacrifice an arm and a leg to me, from them I will make a perfect companion for you. She will clean for you, cook for you, do anything it takes to make you happy, and she will be a caring and reasonable person.
Adam: Uh....what can I get for a rib?

I can see your opinion on woman's issues as clear as day, right there.

O

Oberon

I guess people are just sexist about it. It can't be helped, we all feel sexually superior at times and for certain things, can't help it. >:

Though, it'd be nice to see *something* that didn't have to make a certain gender seem more adequate than the other.

These powaz are gettin' oldz.

I can see your opinion on woman's issues as clear as day, right there.
Ahah. I'm not so sure he was being serious. Or kidding, for that matter.

Still, I laughed at the post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back