• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Girls cant be good at games!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata_Hyuga

People make fun of things that are different from what they are and what they know. It's the nature of things. You just have to get over it and move on. If you let it bother you, that's your own problem.

So guys make fun of girls because we're diffrent? As i said...immature. Its not that it does bother me, as I said before I just wanted to know why. And your right, it is my problem...thats why im trying to solve it...

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
So guys make fun of girls because we're diffrent? As i said...immature. Its not that it does bother me, as I said before I just wanted to know why. And your right, it is my problem...thats why im trying to solve it...

Some guys keep habits from child hood into the rest of their lives. Most boys under ten would often pick on girls they'd have a crush on. Maybe that's it.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
i know a girl named Tara and she got the secret ending to KH1 and KH2

And so did my 9 year old brother. I hope she feels special.

You're trying? This is the wrong way. If you want to solve a problem where people are making fun of you, you don't whine about it so people can do it some more. Does it bother you so much that losers are insulting you? If they truly are losers, they shouldn't bother you. Why should you give two shits about what text on a screen or sounds in a game say about you; of whom they don't know?

By even making this thread, you've given them more of a reason to make fun of you. There you go. They win.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards

You're trying? This is the wrong way. If you want to solve a problem where people are making fun of you, you don't whine about it so people can do it some more. Does it bother you so much that losers are insulting you? If they truly are losers, they shouldn't bother you. Why should you give two shits about what text on a screen or sounds in a game say about you; of whom they don't know?

By even making this thread, you've given them more of a reason to make fun of you. There you go. They win.

Damn it PMf you always spoil the fun.

Hinata_Hyuga

Okay...so apparently i sound like it bothers me so ill try to tone it down. The thread was meant as a simple, serious question. All I was doing is getting opinions on why people do this. If it offended any of you in any way, I'am sorry.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
Okay...so apparently i sound like it bothers me so ill try to tone it down. The thread was meant as a simple, serious question. All I was doing is getting opinions on why people do this. If it offended any of you in any way, I'am sorry.

It's not that you offended us, it's just that you went a bit to the extreme.

I say listen to PMF. He is a beacon of undeniable truth.

A beacon that sometimes blows a fuse.

This thread is pure win.

SD said:
Most of the guys in my school are composed of those kinds of idiots.

Yes. Me too.

mesmerized said:
About the sexist guys on this forum. Without women you wouldn't exist. So you better thank your mother and stop being retarded.

Ah, I was waiting for this argument. Without men, you wouldn't exist, either.

Oh, yeah, the thread is over. Sorry.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i don't understand why people make these weird... umm arguments ? i've never heard anything about girls can't play games ? i was never taught or knew that. they probably think that because it's a common stereotype... or a way to make fun of you.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
About the sexist guys on this forum. Without women you wouldn't exist. So you better thank your mother and stop being retarded.

Err...

Without our man juice, YOU wouldn't exist.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Wow....

Its okay. I'm a gamer myself and pretty damn good if I do say so myself. There will all be pricks out there who are just mad that they just got their ass beat by a female.

Well, I'll have you know I'm a sadist and a masochist. I like getting my ass beat.

You wouldn't exist without your father either. So stop playing the high and mighty disciplinarian and worship the sac. It was from THERE you came. Your mother was the recipient who passed you. So keep it straight.

stfu we sacrificed a rib for you bitches.

=]

The Slaughter is correct. Epic win.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Adam gave a rib in exchange for a companion, and that is what he got. The closest most of you guys came to that sort of sacrifice is giving up the last pork rib to your date at the third rate resteraunt because you were to cheap to take her out to someplace nice. Don't bitch about something you didn't do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back