• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Girls are Trouble....

• Thread starter kingdomfighter5
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
OK Girls................. this is for your advice. I am so confused about girls and i was wonderin whats wrong with me.

I got a girlfriend and she turned out to be crazy she told me that she loved me without meeting her and then wanted me to say i loved her. Then when i asked her out on a date she didnt show up. She later then told me that she loved me once again. Saying she was sorry for not going to our date. Then she changed her myspace seven minutes after saying she loved me and wanting to go on a nother date to saying she was dating someoneelse.

Then another girl told me that she liked me and wanted to go on a date after i started to go with her to church. I went twice and then she decided that we wouldnt work out because we lived kinda far apart. She still wants to be really good friends and i want to be good friends with her too. I dont know why my first two relationships were destructive. Is it guys who attract weird girls. Or was i just unlucky

Your first two relationships? What relationships? Telling somebody that you love them over MySpace and then getting stood up on a date is not a relationship, it's the sort of shit that naturally tends to happen when you hand a dumbass a computer with internet access.

Mother****er, what is the point of this thread? The only advice that I can give to you is to stop taking yourself so goddamn seriously. Wait until you've actually been in a relationship to start critiquing them and labeling them as "destructive".

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
^^ He has a point...

They didn't exactly sound like relationships, to an extent... The second one was closer to being one, but still... Until you're actually going out with a girl, like, officially, and you meet up on regular occasions etc., that's when you could call it a relationship... But still, sorry that happened to ya mate

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

sat next to this good looking British girl in ROTC. She scared the crap out of me, because i guess she was somewhat bipolar (not scientific fact, just what i perceived from my own senses, LOL). She started annoying me and then i started annoying her and she threatened to stab me but i ignored her (for the sake of my life :p)

before i left to Washington she wanted me to draw a picture of her, with her name. I did and somehow my mind was at a big WTF standpoint y'know. She was all happy and hugged me.

If only you could see the expression on my face

Deeds1.jpg

(?Cmurder?)

Oh and love is such a dreadful term to be used amongst teens.

Accept it, and move on.

I have to agree with this 100%

Many times I have heard people at school telling whoever they're dating that they love them.

At one point I just felt the need to tell them.

Are you sure you love them? I bet in a few months, or maybe tomorrow, you will break up. Both of you will regret having said that you love each other. You'll grow older and think to yourself how stupid you must have been to think you actually knew what love is. All that time wasted with someone who would only last a few months.

Not to say all relationships are that way.

But it seems that most are.

I've been in a relationship for about 1 year and 5 months.

We're both very happy but not once have we ever said we love each other.

We have strong feelings towards each other, but not to the point of love.

As for your problems with girls.

Its not that all girls are that way. Its just that one person.

Get to know a girl first, dont rush it, be patient.

and be polite.

you dont now how much that matters.

Nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back