• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Girls are Trouble....

• Thread starter kingdomfighter5
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kingdomfighter5

OK Girls................. this is for your advice. I am so confused about girls and i was wonderin whats wrong with me.

I got a girlfriend and she turned out to be crazy she told me that she loved me without meeting her and then wanted me to say i loved her. Then when i asked her out on a date she didnt show up. She later then told me that she loved me once again. Saying she was sorry for not going to our date. Then she changed her myspace seven minutes after saying she loved me and wanting to go on a nother date to saying she was dating someoneelse.

Then another girl told me that she liked me and wanted to go on a date after i started to go with her to church. I went twice and then she decided that we wouldnt work out because we lived kinda far apart. She still wants to be really good friends and i want to be good friends with her too. I dont know why my first two relationships were destructive. Is it guys who attract weird girls. Or was i just unlucky

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Erm rethink the term destructive.

In essence, there may be nothing actually wrong with you. It's just that two different circumstances have arisen in a short time span with two different girls. It's not uncommon but it's not worth travelling down a long arduous road when it says 'No Entry' near the start. Oh and love is such a dreadful term to be used amongst teens.

Accept it, and move on.

K

kingdomfighter5

Yeah i know, Love is scary i never told her that i did love her. But this isnt the first time i tried. Ive asked over 20 some girls out these are just the first two to like me back.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
No one ever said relationships were easy, lol. Your first two "relationships" certainly weren't destructive. It takes time and care. Relationships are something both sides have to work at. Besides, I'd say that it is pretty rare for everything to go perfectly the first time, or any time really, lol.

State

Awards
OK Girls................. this is for your advice. I am so confused about girls and i was wonderin whats wrong with me.

I got a girlfriend and she turned out to be crazy she told me that she loved me without meeting her and then wanted me to say i loved her. Then when i asked her out on a date she didnt show up. She later then told me that she loved me once again. Saying she was sorry for not going to our date. Then she changed her myspace seven minutes after saying she loved me and wanting to go on a nother date to saying she was dating someoneelse.

Then another girl told me that she liked me and wanted to go on a date after i started to go with her to church. I went twice and then she decided that we wouldnt work out because we lived kinda far apart. She still wants to be really good friends and i want to be good friends with her too. I dont know why my first two relationships were destructive. Is it guys who attract weird girls. Or was i just unlucky

My prosecuting sense are tingling! They are telling me that she is a bipola without control of her bipolarity... Either that or she feels she doesn't deserves you.

K

kingdomfighter5

lol yeah thanks guys. I always say keep moving forward. I was flirting with a girl at a pick up soccer game today. Lol so i think im good. SO is bipola bi-polar?

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Oh and love is such a dreadful term to be used amongst teens.

Accept it, and move on.
I agree there was a couple at my middle school said "I love you," during middle school and I was like 'Are you sure your not too young to say that?' XD Just reminded me that.

well most of the time the first girl you meet that you like its not gonna always work out,

give it time man

Yes, true. It doesn't work out the time unless your very lucky. Then that's a different scenario.

And as for me, my advice...well, I have to say it's not you or anything, it's just that those girls may not be right girls for you and besides, there a plenty of fish in the sea. I mean, it might even take you a while to find a "special" someone. Alot of guys go through this with girl and I think you should be friends with the second girl but that's just my opinion. Oh and good luck! XD

K

kingdomfighter5

Yeah im gonna be friends with the second girl ironically im talking to her now. Um thanks. Im a senior in high school now and i knew that the relationships werent going forever i understood that. I just wanted a date........... Yeah i feel like I attract weird girls cause i like disney so alot of the normal girls just want to be friends. Im not gonna change who i am, but does anyone know any normal girls who like disney??? I know three normal disney fans, One is my cousin, (definately not dating my cousin), One is off limits and the third is the second one i wrote about

U

Ultima Sacrifice

You were just unlucky dude. Everybody's going to get that weird "Why the F*UCK did I ask her out?!?" chick that you want to dump, but you don't know how she's going to take it. It happens. You'll find a good relationship soon enough.

K

kingdomfighter5

lol her friends call me and bug me thats how she responded to it lol it kinda gets annoying. But i asked her out cause she liked disney and comics and she was cute. Almost my dream girl except for my dream girl is sane. lol

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sounds to me like she's just confused...She's what? 13? 14?

From what you told us all, she's just stupid, to be honest.
Girls do this a lot. A LOT.

At least, from what I've seen...
But still. It isn't you. It's the girl. She isn't even crazy. I think she's just confused in what she wants out of life, men, and the future...
Then again, she could just be a skank. :D

U

Ultima Sacrifice

But who's to say skanks aren't good for something? xD

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Have you ever thought it was just the girls you dated?

Not all girls are trouble. In fact, I'm happy now, happier than I've ever been. Just keep trying

dark shadow girl

On a island drifting off into the great deep empty
Website
www.myspace.com
Some girls are bipolar, *points to sig*, I'm very bipolar, well over here I am anyway,
on other websites I'm not a retarded idiot. Girls think the same thing about guys,
that they are trouble, it truly depends on whether or not you can find a good one,
I rather doubt it, it takes a lifetime to find a soul mate or someone that you can
deal with.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
hell, you're in middle school. You don't even need a soulmate

Wait, I'ma be a freshman...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back