• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Girl in Pink

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

B-rad 1

I don't know if this has been discussed before but any ideas who is that girl in pink being carried by Axel in the Japanese promo. Is it Kairi?:confused:

New2Ya

I'm lost...
It's Kairi. The hair and the shoes proof it... And she isn't in pink, she has yellowish clothes...

Whispered.Hope

Oi. This has been debated left and right. KH II couldn't come out sooner enough to just kill all of these guesses and give us cold, hard evidence.

Crona Tronic

hmmm... can someone answer me this question? if its Kairi then why is it when you freeze frame the hair isn't like Kairi's? Looking at it myself right now, if it is Kairi it was poorly done, and that would be the FIRST poorly done thing I've ever seen anyone release before the actual game, let alone square. the hair looks NOTHING like Kairi's hair either, they share close to the same color (but not even fully that) PERIOD. dont belive me? freeze frame it yourself. and those of you that think its kairi because its not BHK's friend or selphie, oh my god i could strangle you. the question wasn't "which one of the three was it?" it was "who is it" and until we have an HD quality image of that part and we know what every new character is and looks like in KH2 we'll NEVER know. as for Whispered.Hope, she seems to be the only sane one around here. and yes, the lag is killing me

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Whispered.Hope said:
KHI is lagging. It is pissing me off, too xD

You too? I thought it was only lagging for me.:mad:

It has to be kairi, you need to spectulate things and not make everything so technical. When KH2 comes out, all your observations won't mean much if kairi is in different clothes with a different hairstyle and is once again the damsel in distress.

_Addict_

Crona Tronic said:
and those of you that think its kairi because its not BHK's friend or selphie, oh my god i could strangle you. the question wasn't "which one of the three was it?" it was "who is it" and until we have an HD quality image of that part and we know what every new character is and looks like in KH2 we'll NEVER know. as for Whispered.Hope, she seems to be the only sane one around here. and yes, the lag is killing me

AH~! thank god you said that~! I almost went off myself~! even though i do believe what crona tronic says, i still have to get this out of my system:

I hope to GOD it's not her. It would be SO obnoxious. I'm already hoping she doesn't play that big of a part in KH2. she's a sissy, weakling little girl who can't protect herself for CRAP. (and no, I'm not hating on girls, I am one)

hooded_twilight0

one day I looked at my KH1 cd after it had been lagging a bunch and it had a bunch of scratches in one area bigger than the size of my thumb! I was sooo pissed, but I got a scratch remover and now I'm happy!:)
sorry for the spam

Lightkeeper05 said:
Lol i end it. It's Kiari. Thanks to the new commercial for proving this.
umm excuse me? the girl's clothing is totally red, look at kairi's

kairi.jpg

owned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back